Pay to win

• You exaggerate.

...many players leave the game... Where are the statistics that show this?

You funny man.

1 writer on forum is not all players. Some people write on forums, while others play and they do not overlap with each other.

As for me, I'm more annoyed by players who get their achievement "top 1 solo" on servers with a population of 400 people. That noobs, who take difficult achievements on the easiest servers. Or "be president" with 1-5 voices.

Let's fight with such players too

• Can't blame me for keep asking, haha. And yes, I've seen the 4x card system and already tackled it on Discord. Like I said, there's one thing to gain an advantage with gold, which is a problem, and there's another thing to use that advantage to completely ruin the game experience of others. These are two separate issues and players have a problem with one or the other, very few have a problem with both but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken into consideration.

Yeah, can't blame you. But, if I, which i'm playing actively this game for 6 months, am already fed up of not having a reply from moderators can't even imagine you. That is not not good for your mental health :p

• You exaggerate.

You funny man.

1 writer on forum is not all players. Some people write on forums, while others play and they do not overlap with each other.

Like you said, many don't write on forums. And, maybe, you have to think that those who write, are the voices of those who don't write ;) At least, in private channels where i am, i have already seen many talking about quitting the game (not saying that those few leaving will destory the game, but will help degrading it. By the sample that i have, if it is equal in percentage for all players, it surely will affect the game).

They are talking about quitting not just because of the game becoming increasingly more pay 2 win but also because of all the problems that have existed in servers and the lack of replies from moderators/tech support.

• You exaggerate.

You funny man.

Please read my message carefully!

I'm not saying a lot of people are leaving the game! (although this is so! But this is the subject of another discussion ...)

I say:

You understand that if many players leave the game because they are affected by the behavior of the strong ... it will be the collapse of the whole game.

I have been involved in several similar situations with different players!

And I assure you it is very unpleasant!

One player's behavior can ruin the game of hundreds of other players.

I have witnessed and suffered from similar things!

In other situations and with other participants!

• Your english is too difficult. Are you from brazil?

• Like you said, many don't write on forums. And, maybe, you have to think that those who write, are the voices of those who don't write ;) At least, in private channels where i am, i have already seen many talking about quitting the game (not saying that those few leaving will destory the game, but will help degrading it. By the sample that i have, if it is equal in percentage for all players, it surely will affect the game).

They are talking about quitting not just because of the game becoming increasingly more pay 2 win but also because of all the problems that have existed in servers and the lack of replies from moderators/tech support.

In all games with the release of new updates, everyone writes that "a lot of people leaves the game". And the reality is completely opposite.

• In all games with the release of new updates, everyone writes that "a lot of people leaves the game". And the reality is completely opposite.

I play a server who has lost in 6 months 2/3 (66%) of it's players caused by behaviour you expose.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I play a server who has lost in 6 months 2/3 (66%) of it's players caused by behaviour you expose.You

You write about one server, but not about whole RN. They left one server - came to another. 6 months is just 2 rounds. Some players have played 2 rounds. They formed an association and decided to continue playing on another server. European scenario for example, for achievements.

• You write about one server, but not about whole RN. They left one server - came to another. 6 months is just 2 rounds. Some players have played 2 rounds. They formed an association and decided to continue playing on another server. European scenario for example, for achievements.

wow so you can tell exactly what players do on servers you don't play. You believe in your own fairy tails.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Well Pascalito has left Loch Ness because of the pack tactics used by this group. Sure you can say that he is just one player, but he was a human being just like those who targeted him. This human being participated in 49 rounds, is a 4 star, career 24. He is 59 and dealing with medical issues that cause him pain and just wanted to play a game to distract him from real life. I met him for the first time this round. Found him active, knowledgeable, and best of all helpful. Loch Ness no longer has him playing and that is a lost to Rail Nation.

• In game payment is a difficult issue. The game has to generate income to survive and the income model used by RN has been tried and tested for many years (oh yes Ben Cousins, I remember your talks well).

Many people will pay small sums e.g to keep plus accounts active, and I would be surprised if this causes much concern. Things become more problematic when the pay advantage becomes so significant that "standard players" feel completely left behind, as is the case here.

In shooter games, skilled or experienced players have a chance of competing against the pay to play fraternity; but in a long term strategy game like this, skill and experience have limited impact against a super spender with a massive advantage.

Having the ability to build an era 6 station by the middle of era 2 (or sooner) is an outrageous advantage. There is an easy fix...RN could decide to nerf the cash benefits in the interests of fair(ish) play, but I guess this depends on the company's priorities.