Sell Cash packages in the shop

• This is my first end game and of course I'm out of cash and can't buy enough cars. If you can create cash packages to purchase not only would I have more money to buy cars but Rail Nation would make more money from people buying cash packages.

• I would prefer not only the engine house with a max level per era but all buildings

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I would prefer not only the engine house with a max level per era but all buildings

That would flatten the active players and their experience benefit throughout the game. Some players can max out their Restaurant from era 1, and players delivering passengers all the time can max out their station in era 3 (except EH).

So what you are suggesting is not only wrong but unfair.

• That would flatten the active players and their experience benefit throughout the game. Some players can max out their Restaurant from era 1, and players delivering passengers all the time can max out their station in era 3 (except EH).

So what you are suggesting is not only wrong but unfair.

what you describe that are a few who manage that, the others buy it with gold. That's creating a very unbalanced game

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• So why not focus on the main issue then? The ones that do it with gold. I would also like to see a cap when it comes to how many times you can use gold to upgrade buildings. Maybe the system to allow you only 5 times to use instant upgrade with gold, after that you are forced to use game currency.

I know that you can get game currency with gold (through lottery tickets) but at least it's a step.