Rail Nation Spring event

• Rail Nation Spring event

My dear friends,

now is the time to leave the cold Winter behind and fully embrace the magical moments of Spring!

Spring is indeed magic, isn’t it?

The way nature gets back to life every year never ceases to amaze me! I am enchanted by the beautiful sceneries I can see from my cabin, and I often find myself staring out the window, wishing I could slow down the time, so I can fully admire what I am watching. Just be there to enjoy and live in that moment. Paradise!

There’s an overwhelming feeling of hope and happiness. It’s in the air... I notice it everywhere! Cities are transformed by the beauty of the blooming trees and flowers, birds animate the sky and bring music to our ears, people start to get out more - to enjoy the sun and the fresh air. I couldn’t help but notice that the passengers boarding my train have a different kind of energy during the spring. They are smiling and I can see it in their eyes that they’re filled with motivation and positivity, as spring means a new beginning for all of us.

Come celebrate the Spring with us in Rail Nation!

You are invited to participate in our first Spring contest, where great rewards are waiting for you! A bird told us that among ingame prizes, there are real Rail Nation prizes involved!

So, do not miss your chance to grab a Rail Nation goodie bag!

Check out the ➡️ Spring photo contest ⬅️ event now!

May the magic of spring bless you with creativity!

Good luck!

Your Rail Nation team