Circumventing the 24 hours time ban when joining an association

• Support actually can reset the timer if you encounter the bug.

Good to know this, because there are more problems as the kicking out with joining. Also not correct counted so investments are useless. This is already a very old bug in the game.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Good to know this, because there are more problems as the kicking out with joining. Also not correct counted so investments are useless. This is already a very old bug in the game.

Yes, both issues have sort of the same root cause, but unfortunately it's not something we can fix with some code lines. We will have to invest some serious time into this to rework the system. It's planned, but not right now.
    The problem with not counting into the association correctly can al so be handled by support. Although if you haven't joined an association within the last 24h it might be simpler for you to just leave and re-join on your own.

• Support actually can reset the timer if you encounter the bug.

Not according to the reply that was sent to one of my invited team members. He was told on day 3 of era 6 that "Support cannot reset the timer." He asked for them to do it after i advised him he should. We, and he had to wait the 24 hours. And on x2 that is not good especially as he was aiming for a high individual ranking. Perhaps support need support and training:!:

Copy of reply mentioned above.

Name of player removed by me.

"Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, this is a known issue and is in the attention of our Developers to be fixed with a future update. We do not have a way to reset the 24-hour timer, and you will need to wait until this expires before you are able to join a new Association. I am sorry for the inconveniences caused by this issue.

If you have any further questions or other issues to report, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Name of support person removed.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

Edited once, last by Rhoswen: Found message from support which shows the reply I refer to. ().

• Just to clarify - those two issues can be solved by the support team as whole, the regular support team will have to escalate it further up the chain, though.

Not good enough. The support team clearly did not escalate the issue and their reply clearly "shut down" the request to have the timer reset.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)