VIDEOS

• limiting to 80 videos you have brought active players equal to inactive players
    in this case I have no interest in staying in the game and I only enter twice a day

I disagree. An active player is not one who watches lots of videos. An active player is one who understands how the game works and who works their fleet to the best advantage. Video watching time is not active playing time. Watching videos might give you a few little advantages, but, it cannot improve the game play of a poor player any more than of a good one.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• You can manage videos to suit your game style. I use the videos presently to earn Pollux upgrades. I have worked in associations where we all log in at different times, so when yo go in, you view sufficient videos to earn your upgrade, then you step away to allow your teammates to earn their upgrades. This is the fairest way yo run this system. If you want to earn from the videos themselves, then wait until just before the next set of videos is due to kick in.

• An active player is one who understands how the game works and who works their fleet to the best advantage.

An active player is one who ... actively plays. :D

The green dot next to the nickname is not enough.

A functioning fleet is only one way of the 6 main ways.

Video watching time is not active playing time. Watching videos might give you a few little advantages, but, it cannot improve the game play of a poor player any more than of a good one.

One Ticket for immediate building by watching movies instantly improves the situation of the player watching the movies versus the player who is not watching them.

When movies were unlimited, watching movies was of enormous benefit to patient players and having a lot of time to play.

For some, unfortunately that has changed. Completely unreasonable.

You can manage videos to suit your game style. I use the videos presently to earn Pollux upgrades. I have worked in associations where we all log in at different times, so when yo go in, you view sufficient videos to earn your upgrade, then you step away to allow your teammates to earn their upgrades. This is the fairest way yo run this system. If you want to earn from the videos themselves, then wait until just before the next set of videos is due to kick in.

Watch how quickly the tactic changes after entering a limit.

Before the limit, everyone in the association tried to watch movies at the same time, because there was a possibility that every player could watch all the movies.

This gave a huge advantage over those who did not watch the movies.

Changes, changes, changes ... but is it for the better for players?

• I disagree. An active player is not one who watches lots of videos. An active player is one who understands how the game works and who works their fleet to the best advantage. Video watching time is not active playing time. Watching videos might give you a few little advantages, but, it cannot improve the game play of a poor player any more than of a good one.

I my eyes the components of a player are money, time, knowledge, and the team backing them.

I would like to think I have a great deal of understanding of how the game works. That is completely independent of the block of time I can dedicate to have a bunch of 30s counters go down off to the side on my phone. With enough time, I can do use all my knowledge to advance my game AND get previously 200+, now 40 little bonuses and have the same quantity of my support going to my team which also helps my game.

• Playing time is the foundation of RN.

It's a live game, you can't get out of it and go back to the state of the game when you left it.

Some people don't seem to know it. Hence their problems.

This, of course, is only one of the conditions for winning the game, but also an important condition for collecting prizes for watching movies.

Unfortunately, recently drastically limited by the introduction of a films limit.

I have the impression that the game changes for players who normally enter the game once a day.

I wonder what else will change for the benefit of such players.

We'll probably find out soon enough.

• I watched videos fine earlier today. Got back on, and videos don't work. Restarted the game and restarted the computer. Checked my settings to make sure vids didn't get blocked. They're not. I have no idea what happened between this morning and this afternoon, but the vids are not playing. It seems to want to start, then has a hiccup and does nothing. Please advise.

• I watched videos fine earlier today. Got back on, and videos don't work. Restarted the game and restarted the computer. Checked my settings to make sure vids didn't get blocked. They're not. I have no idea what happened between this morning and this afternoon, but the vids are not playing. It seems to want to start, then has a hiccup and does nothing. Please advise.

Please open a support ticket. Our colleagues from the add department will check what happened.

• Admin edit:

"It worked until yesterday, now I can press that damn button in the middle of the video does not start, stop taking us for morons I can click a button: (((

As for the ticket, if it's to still have the boat response to restart and clear the cache, it's not worth it.

and then fed up on this refresh game restart 50 times a day: ((("

Please use ENGLISH ONLY on the international forum.

• Admin edit:

"

Hello,

I have the same concern since today, impossible to read the videos ..... and on several servers.

Too bad for the Pollux.

I won't issue a ticket because I'm not using Chrome and so I know the support response."

Please use English only for international forum.

• Hmmm first time I am playing with limited videos. After 1 h and 20 min I have watched them ALL !!! What is this !?? Why this limit is so low. Logic of developers escapes me. Not everyone works Monday to Friday and have time to watch videos every day. My work pattern is 4 on 4 off. In working days I probably will manage to watch all of them due to limit being so ridicules low and on day off should I sit and do nothing and watching those trains going from A to B ?? I don't mind if someone will watch all my videos when I am at work because I can catch up on my days off. Does developers want us to play or NOT!!!??? You do not want earn money from adverts !!?? And a lot off videos is not watched at all because developers must have problems with maths. And winning that 1 point of research or wagon my be only one think keeping somebody in game after series of bugs and crashes.

• If you have issues playing adds, please open a support ticket and our customer service will check each case individually. There can be several reasons for this.

add Cyfer:

Hmmm first time I am playing with limited videos. After 1 h and 20 min I have watched them ALL !!! What is this !?? Why this limit is so low. Logic of developers escapes me. Not everyone works Monday to Friday and have time to watch videos every day. My work pattern is 4 on 4 off. In working days I probably will manage to watch all of them due to limit being so ridicules low and on day off should I sit and do nothing and watching those trains going from A to B ?? I don't mind if someone will watch all my videos when I am at work because I can catch up on my days off. Does developers want us to play or NOT!!!??? You do not want earn money from adverts !!?? And a lot off videos is not watched at all because developers must have problems with maths. And winning that 1 point of research or wagon my be only one think keeping somebody in game after series of bugs and crashes.

There is a video limit to combat several issues we described before.
    Watching endless videos is far from profitable. The ads system was not working as intended and thus we decided to change it and add some features such as Pollux to it so players get even more out of watching videos.
    A huge number of people watching ads is much more important than the amount 1 person watches. My colleague has explained this before in this thread.

• A huge number of people watching ads is much more important than the amount 1 person watches. My colleague has explained this before in this thread.

Smoke screen again

Just leave Pollux and its improvements but abolish the movie limit.

Mathematics speaks in favor of this:

So far you have the number of players times the minimum of 28 movies.

If you abolish the limits it will:

Number of players times a minimum of 28 films PLUS limited number of players times the maximum number of films per day.

The latter will give greater viewership than the current solution.

Conclusion - More players watching movies is a fictional reason for the introduction of a movie limit, because more movies will be watched without limit.

The support's explanation is illogical.

The argument about bots can also be put between cartoons, which I have already proved in this forum.

Someone made the wrong decision and now you are trying to defend it at all costs.

Since this issue affects all regions and all servers, it all points to one person, who made this wrong decision

It is to the detriment of the players.

The company also suffers or will suffer damage, but it does so over a longer period of time.

Write the truth sometime.

It is human to make a mistake, but only a fool is inherent in the mistake and he doesn't want to admit it himself.

• So, there is a maximum number of videos (I stopped at -4 - How far can this go? :-

(Lao-Tse)

• I've seen a screenshot over at the Discord that had -10.

I bet that if it reaches -56 the server (or all?) will crash ;-)

I don't have the energy or inclination to try it. :)

(Lao-Tse)