i cant buy gold package

• After I select a gold package to purchase, I next pick the credit card option, but am never presented with the credit card information page. The "Buy now" tab turns green when I select the credit card option, and when I push the "Buy now" button it changes color (loses its green color), but nothing ever happens beyond that. This has been going on for 10 or 11 days.

• Hello.

I´m sorry to hear that you have run into problems. I was not able to find the reason and the solution based on your descriptions.
    Therefore, please raise a support ticket so our Customer Service Representatives which can assist you in a more personal way and investigate your accounts directly.

• Hi

Where can special train Primus be found? Some told me it can be won at the lotery others are saying it is yours when you buy gold with money.

So...where and how can I get one? :/

• Post translated by CM:

Code
    Hello! I want to buy a package of gold with a payface card. He asks me for the email and the password. Of the game. where I play. Thanks!

Please use ENGLISH ONLY on this forum.

• Post translated by CM:

Code
    Hello! I want to buy a package of gold with a payface card. He asks me for the email and the password. Of the game. where I play. Thanks!

Please use ENGLISH ONLY on this forum.

I´m not sure I understand your problem, but there were changes to paysafecard payment options where at several shops you can buy only with your paysafecard account, you can´t use codes directly anymore.

• Unable to buy full-steam box package. Have tried a few times with same results.

I started by clicking 48.99. Up pops the checkout box for me to choose payment option. I select debt and credit card selection. It says processing time: immediate.

Then I select Buy Now. When I do that, it comes up an error: 2010

This happen from the very first time I tried to buy the item.

What is wrong and why doesn't it work?

Thanks,

R. Rotter

• I can't buy gold package

You need to contact support with this problem.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)