Advice needed

• This is a request for advice and not a complaint.

I have an association member who seems intent on causing trouble in the city (we are rank 3). He sent me a PM when he arrived urging me to write to another association leader complaining about their conduct. I declined and he hasn't sent me another. However, I am beginning to suspect that other players have received them also as trouble is brewing. This is a city which has until now been remarkable for it's lack of bickering. This player is constantly complaining about other people's lack of team hauling but having observed his play carefully for the last 5 days I'd say that he only hauls for the team when there's cash or prestige in it for him. So what is the best legitimate approach? Any ideas?

• This is a difficult situation and one that comes up regularly.

if there is public disharmony, politely post that working with one another will generate the best results. RN is designed to generate conflict between players to sell gold, don’t fall into the trap. Play your game and let others play theirs. Once people see how much fun you are having by playing together peacefully, they will want to participate in the team goals. If disharmony persists, that will drive players away and hurt the team.

good luck

• This is a request for advice and not a complaint.

I have an association member who seems intent on causing trouble in the city (we are rank 3). He sent me a PM when he arrived urging me to write to another association leader complaining about their conduct. I declined and he hasn't sent me another. However, I am beginning to suspect that other players have received them also as trouble is brewing. This is a city which has until now been remarkable for it's lack of bickering. This player is constantly complaining about other people's lack of team hauling but having observed his play carefully for the last 5 days I'd say that he only hauls for the team when there's cash or prestige in it for him. So what is the best legitimate approach? Any ideas?

First you could ask the other members of you association privately or in the assiciation forum if the new one wants to stir trouble.

Are you the chair? If I was the chair I would aks him to go to the "chain of command". Which means he writes and complains to me and I talk (or not) with the chair of the other association. Just because its more productive if the chairs (and their trusted ones) work to solve problems behind the curtain.

And of course write him privately that he can't complain about others while he himself does the same.

If he stil doesn't change first a yellow card and then a red card which means kicking him.

• I would strongly advise not to kick players because they usually redirect their bad habits to the Corp instead of where they were. In my experience, it’s better to ask the player to leave the Corp and seek a group that is more in line with how they play.