What can we do about multi accounts if the support doesn't find anything?

• 1. It's as "unethical" as running rampart through uncalled EG goods, but more innovative? I see...

2. I don't really care who of you created this char, but it was there on purpose - please don't try to convince me it was purely random action from a newbie.

3. I'm not asking Ken Boi, I'm asking you, here in public, because your whole case here is not against supposed multies, but to justify your own actions. What did you got a ban for?

1. It's not even remotely the same. If we were to run rampart through uncalled EG goods in your city you wouldn't even close 5 in 12 hours.

2. Of course it's on purpose, no newbie account would know how to target your Pharmaceuticals good. It's interesting you can agree with me on this topic but you won't on other instances :)

3. Ah, I see, sure why not. I got banned because I was signed in on another player's account in the same time I was signed in on mine.

• 1. Adding 5K tons is roughly equal to 10 Olympuses running rampart 24/7 or 8 full sets of trains running for the first EG set. Yes, it's the same.

2. Thanks, this was the honest answer I would expect. I do agree with you on many things, but not on everything, sorry.

3. Here we come to the point of my responses, which may seem aggressive to the public - and I had my reasons.

So, fighting against supposed multies (initially 3, they somehow became 6) you decided use all possible weapons.

Including sharing accounts, which is exactly what you did accused us in, and exactly the point of your topic here.

And that's in the middle of EG YOU were calling!

This is thief crying "catch the thief"!

I'm not going to ask which account you have logged on, but I know actions wouldn't be taken without a ticket. And I know tickets were submitted about Joelock23. Should I draw conclusions? I'll leave that to the neutrals, I've drawn mine long ago.

In general folks, whenever you see a honest post from this Pillar of Morale about the injustices of life and RN in particular, take it with a grain of salt - he not always shares the principles he's standing for.

Case closed.

• 1. It's not the same, however you spin it.

3. Initially they were 10-12 in Millton. Once Red Skull relocated to Stamford region only about 8-10 remained. This round only 6, with 3 of them going black dot and 3 of them no-show during end game.

I wasn't behind Joelock23 or any multi accounts. You were harbouring multi accounts / fake accounts whereas I signed in on a real account. It's a difference but I don't expect you to understand.

P.S. I've sent you something on the Origin server, maybe you can apologize later. Oh, you never apologized for anything every since I came to know you. Well at least I'm hoping for you to be honest, oh wait, scratch that too.

• Mihai

Thanks to you, today I have an unexpectedly good day.

You made me laugh to tears.

You have been complaining like a child about multi-accounts for a long time.

Now it turned out that you are playing in multi mode yourself.

You can now stop posting on the forum, you have completely lost credibility.

Gambei is right: the thief always shouts loudest "catch the thief"!

• I have never lost my credibility, not here, not in game, and especially not to those with which I have strong connections. And even if I was doing whatever they're trying to pin on me, a lot of players from my server know and share my opinions about the multi accounts I've been accusing.

I'm curious to see what Gambei has to say about what I sent him on Origin.

• /Mihai you have lost credibility, you are an admitted cheat, the very thing you created this post to complain about. It doesn’t matter if the other accounts are from real people or not, you controlling them for ANY period of time helped your city win EG.

Gambei,

seek the Zen of Rail Nation.

there is a state of being, that I am far Far away from, where the actions of others don’t negatively effect your emotions and therefore your happiness. Try to not let it bother you.

you’ve done all you can, you reported an issue and whatever actions support took or did not take has happened.

only you control your actions, reactions, and emotions. How much time others put into the game, how much money others put into the game, how much cheating others do in the game is uncontrollable. Play your game, find your fun, try to not let what others do take that away.

Also hold your head high, you played your game. /Mihai should know in his heart that his win wasn’t legit, At the end of the day, don’t let anyone from a game diminish your real life.

• 1. It's not even remotely the same. If we were to run rampart through uncalled EG goods in your city you wouldn't even close 5 in 12 hours.

2. Of course it's on purpose, no newbie account would know how to target your Pharmaceuticals good. It's interesting you can agree with me on this topic but you won't on other instances :)

3. Ah, I see, sure why not. I got banned because I was signed in on another player's account in the same time I was signed in on mine.

For the public record so that it can’t be edited away

• I will always and have always admitted where I did wrong, you can highlight what I've confessed to anyone. The purpose of this thread has been about what to do regarding multi accounts when the support team doesn't do/find something, it now turned to something else but for that I share the blame too since Gambei chose to attack the person instead of commenting the accusation and I followed through.

I see two players here who immediately jumped to conclusions based on a declaration, that's fine, attack me, smear me, I don't care. But where's your comment on my accusation? Or your purpose was to have a good laugh and only cherry pick your focus? Again, suit yourself.

But saying that our win wasn't legit because I was signed in on one account but not saying their previous win wasn't legit despite having 8-10 multi accounts... it's unreasonable. Either way, no one here actually discussed the topic, they all went straight to the man himself (me in this case).

Reflect on that.

• Either way, no one here actually discussed the topic, they all went straight to the man himself (me in this case).

Reflect on that.

If you wish more insight than what we have discussed on discord regarding this thread or my POV, I can reply point by point about this post. For now I’ll cherry pick this line to demonstrate how faulty your post appears, at least, to me.

I did reply to your original post by advising you to seek the Zen of Rail Nation.

When you give people a reason to disagree with you on one thing you “rant” about, usually everything else becomes ignored. Once it’s confirmed that you have cheated in the game, again to me, it nullifies anything you have to say about other cheaters, or fairness.

• IMHO, power leveling a city to knock other cities out of the top ten is fair game. After all, every mega city is responsible for eliminating the other 40 cities. How is one method better than another?

• Kelot, the topic was about something else entirely, to put it in a different way, the defense attorney forced the prosecution to confess regarding a violation he just did and all the juries started to focus the attention on him instead of the actual case. Somehow, in all this story, because I lost credibility the case I brought is null, without any doubt. The moral of the story here is that once you've committed something wrong you've automatically lost the right to report other wrongdoings. Reflect on that as well.

I have provided concrete evidence for my beliefs, but on the other hand for me it's case closed, which only proves how one-sided some people can be.

jvoodoochild, Gambei meant something else. They positioned their end game city to 6th place with level 35 and my team went and forced their city to level-up to 36, thus adding more tonnage to their city for the end game.

• As a certain Judge Judy would say. "If you come to court then it must be with Clean Hands."

Never the less, there is a huge problem with bots, multi-accounts and bullying which demands attention from the owners of this game. All bots, multi accounts and bullies, whatever their reasoning, are detrimental to the game. Two wrongs never make a right.

My hands are clean so to prove what many of us know is difficult. Proof might well be obtainable by using a second account to track behaviours in another association. But, of course, doing this, as a player would result in dirty hands. RN themselves must do it for themselves and unfortunately it seems they will not without the proof which can be obtained by players only if they break the rules themselves. This is a no win situation for honest players and a huge playing field for the dishonest.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Mihai

Your "proof of crime" may or may not be evidence.

An hour ago most of our players entered the game to buy an employee.

Even players with black dots came in, because it was an important employee for us, and the information was sent via SMS

I know that these are not multi-accounts, because I send these messages myself and I can see phone numbers.

In your opinion, the almost simultaneous entry of many players into the game is proof of multi-accounts.

Nothing could be more wrong.

Support cannot use illegal methods, and the example above shows that conspiracy theories cannot be built on appearances.

At the end -

further discussion is pointless, because accusing someone of doing something you do yourself is sheer hypocrisy.

• jvoodoochild, Gambei meant something else. They positioned their end game city to 6th place with level 35 and my team went and forced their city to level-up to 36, thus adding more tonnage to their city for the end game.

Interesting, just connecting to a potential mega city will increase the requirements and/or it’s consumption. Is that dirty pool, or just another part of the competition?

Is it your teams fault for leveling the city? Is it Gambei’s teams fault for leaving the city vulnerable to be leveled, especially with a pax component? I think both, but hey just one guy’s opinion.

• Kelot, you haven't even read all I had to say on the matter, you've only read between the lines. I'm not even going to debate this longer since you cannot see a difference between creating 10-12 fake accounts and being signed in on only one, real account.

I'm sorry I have brought this to the forum to be honest, my initial intention was to once again highlight the issue this game has with fake accounts so that maybe Rail Nation starts doing something proactive and not only react to support tickets.

Sharing passwords, the thing that got me banned, is an entirely different issue and one that I believe it's also very spread between the players since after discussing my ban with other players I came to realize that a lot of them do or did, but like I said, it's an entirely different issue.

Sure, they're both wrongdoings, but they should be tackled separately. As for my topic, I won't bother you with this again, I'm starting to lose faith anyway and honestly there are other ways to go around this problem than the forum.

• Is it your teams fault for leveling the city? Is it Gambei’s teams fault for leaving the city vulnerable to be leveled, especially with a pax component? I think both, but hey just one guy’s opinion.

Pax is not controllable, everyone can and will bring pax to the city. No way to keep it red when the city was last leveled a week ago. We could probably be faster moving our trains out and setting up rival statuses, but hell, it was Sunday before EG!

When city is expected to be lvl45, but it's only lvl35 consumption is very low and it makes it really hard to prevent force leveling.

I'm curious to see what Gambei has to say about what I sent him on Origin.

You honestly don't want me comment it.