Need help with my profit

• We need more information than you are giving.

I can only assume you are a very new player. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Have you just lost your Newbie status?

Are you delivering goods or passengers the city no-longer requires?

There are many reasons why your profit could drop dramatically..

If you are not in an established association where other, experienced, players will happily help and be able to see what is going wrong then my advice it to find one. You may need to try several before you find one with room.

You could also try asking in World Chat many, sadly not all, players who post there will be happy to help with questions and will also be able to see exactly what you are doing with your engines and your station.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• If you look carefully you should see that there are two options.

You will certainly be offered the chance to buy instant upgrades using gold. But you do not have to. Building upgrades without gold are the most commonly chosen option. They do take time though. With Gold, they are instant. The same with laying tracks.

It is perfectly possible to play this game without using any gold whatsoever. Personally, I would not play without a Plus account, but it is possible to do so.

(Lao-Tse)

• You should contact support. If your Chair goes Black spot they can, if asked, replace him with another member of the team.

(Lao-Tse)

• Any deputy can promote himself to leader if the leader ist inactive for at least 7 days. It there is no deputy you have to ask the support for it.

There are also situations with no active deputies ;)

We got into one more than an year ago, once chair became black minus, they can promote even a regular member to chair :)

• One player is at war with our association. Upon our appeal to the support service, he was removed from the game. But, every day he creates virtual characters, unites them into associations and pours all the available means of these players into the productions that we use. In recent days, he has created 71 associations hostile to ours. What can be done about it?

Edit: Translated by Translator and edited by CM
    Please use English only.

• Its not that bad in our case :-) on what server is that?

and of course I can't do anything about it, just hope that its possible to get support to delete those fdsfdssdf-players, at least if they in some odd way get more than 20 p p only by having a swallow parked in the city

• Its not that bad in our case :-) on what server is that?

and of course I can't do anything about it, just hope that its possible to get support to delete those fdsfdssdf-players, at least if they in some odd way get more than 20 p p only by having a swallow parked in the city

Isn't it about time that the requirement to qualify as active was raised, significantly? 20 pp does not even merit the dignity of being called a sinecure.

(Lao-Tse)

• This is happening on the Turkish server tr-01 Buhar Kazani. The fact is that all these one-off cartoons do not have trains at all. Now comes the 3rd era and beginners are given more money to start the game. He only builds paths to the industries that we use, and invests in them to the maximum. Imagine a level one player pours 4 million into production. They can be deleted after some time, but they have already fulfilled their function, interfering with other players. I'm interested in something else. Is it possible to block entry to the game from a specific IP address?

Edited and translated by CM

Please use English only on EU forum.

• If it has variable IP addresses, blocking it will do nothing.

If you want to use your factories, leave them for an hour to bring other goods into town.

After an hour, the loading time will be 0, no matter how much money the player deposits.

This is an easy way to deal with such players.

This requires teamwork and the willingness of the players to work together.

Edit: Translated by CM

Please use English only.

• This is what we do. We are investing little by little in the taken away production, but this is repeated every day. There are now 75 hostile associations.

Edit: Translated by CM

Use english only please.

• is there no moderation anymore?? This is the international forum where the english language is used and more and more different languages are used here.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• My browser automatically translates everything into Russian. How do I know to write differently? And since the forum is international, then you can write in all languages.

Edited by CM

• This is the International forum and the language is English. I believe there is a Russian forum. Since you know your browser automatically translates to Russian, surely, it would be more sensible to use the Russian forum.

(Lao-Tse)

• is there no moderation anymore?? This is the international forum where the english language is used and more and more different languages are used here.

To be honest, I have posted questions/remarks/opinions IN ENGLISH in the 'Dutch forum'. Which you kindly pointed out to me (no sarcasm intended)

The structure of this forum is soooooo unclear, that is is very easy to post something in "THE WRONG LANGUAGE !!!!"

And really, in this day and age, isn't any online translator your friend?