Need help with my profit

• This game has 16 official languages, this is not an English forum, but an international one.

If someone asks in Russian, it should be answered in Russian, because the player is not required to know a foreign language.

Certainly not for the convenience of such Naiki or Rhoswen, who, instead of helping their friend in solving the problem, cling to the language in which he asked for help. As if google translator did not exist!

For the clarity of these two - the above text is written in Polish - in one of the official 16 languages of this game, and I don't care if you understand it.

Edit: Translated by CM

• To be honest, I have posted questions/remarks/opinions IN ENGLISH in the 'Dutch forum'. Which you kindly pointed out to me (no sarcasm intended)

The structure of this forum is soooooo unclear, that is is very easy to post something in "THE WRONG LANGUAGE !!!!"

And really, in this day and age, isn't any online translator your friend?

in the german forum I got a warning to post something in english there.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Players, please use the proper language ( English Only ) for English forum section.
    If you need help with accounts problems or players breaking the rules, you MUST contact us via support. In case you are not happy with the support decision, you can raise an appeal on our email address.

I hope I was able to help you.

• hahahahaha

So you can use the translator and not immediately complain about the language in which someone describes the problem.

nEwW, it's not me who has a problem, but these two men outraged by the Russian language.

• Nobody here is outraged by the Russian language. Personally I am outraged by the arrogance of anyone demanding that everyone use the translator for the convenience of one player who wants to use the Russian language on a forum which is clearly designated as English Language.

Please do not assume that English is the mother tongue of most players posting here. Most players have the good manners to use the designated language even though it is not their mother tongue.

Here we have Welsh, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Indian both Middle Eastern and North American, Swedish, Icelandic et al, oh and yes, Russian and a few English. We even have speakers of languages NOT offered by Google Translate!

I am happy to use the translator for an obvious mistake. Your comments obviously were not an obvious mistake.

Hwyl dda fy ffrind, cael diwrnod braf. Translation = Good Bye my friend have a nice day.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• hahahahaha

So you can use the translator and not immediately complain about the language in which someone describes the problem.

nEwW, it's not me who has a problem, but these two men outraged by the Russian language.

I have not only translated your messages but also warned you and the others, that English forum has to be English only.

That means, if you wish to write in Russian, you will have to use the Russian forum or your posts will be removed in the future.

Please respect the rules, we support the Russian community, but that also means the Russian community should accept the rules of the English forum.

• Dear nEwW

I know you have a lot of work to do but check out my posts in this forum.

You will notice that I respect the rules from the very beginning.

I defended a player who could not write other than in Russian, which upset two users.

As if it was the most important, not a problem raised by this player in Russian.

This game crashes completely (as many players report), but it's easier to pay attention to the language of the posts (which is very easy to translate) than to answer the question of how to fix the problem or fix the game.

And finally, remind me when and where you brought my attention to the English entries until these two gentlemen attacked this poor Russian user.

Please be advised that Russian is not my native language but I have no problem when someone uses it.

• Kelot, if you had the courtesy to read my posts rather than attacking me you would see that I too have no problem with the Russian language. I do have a problem with someone who has the hubris to try to impose chaos!

This is an English language forum and that should be respected. Nobody minds translating occasionally. I have done it many, many times on this forum. But, if, as this player did, someone who knows they are posting in the wrong forum does so anyway then it is not unreasonable to politely request that they use the forum dedicated to their language.

So, WHY should English be the required language here? - because if every language were used here, nobody would actually bother to use the forum. There is no dedicated English forum this is the only Forum available in English and it is quite happily open to every nationality, even those with their own dedicated forum as long as they respect the rules. Remember, many nationalities do not have a dedicated forum. There is a dedicated Russian Forum.

I quit Masters for that very reason that the English only rule was totally ignored and will never bother again. The Chat was a chaotic impossible babble. Coincidently, I was even told by one Russian that "This is now a Russian Server and if you want to play then you must learn Russian"!. None the less, I have Russians playing very happily on my team on an International server. I have no prejudices, I simply ask that they use English as the team, from many different countries, need a uniform way to communicate. Without it there could be no team!

(Lao-Tse)

• ... than attacking me ...

Where am I attacking you?

We have the proverb: "hit the table and the scissors will speak."

This more or less means that if you discuss the problem out loud, the culprit will reveal himself.

I stood up for someone who had a problem and so far no one has helped him.

Everyone focused only on the English language.

Nobody has dealt with the real problem raised by this player.

It has happened and nothing will change it.

Why develop this topic further?

• READ BACK. RIGHT BACK TO THE VERY BEGINNING,

I answered this thread, very politely. (But in English as is required by the forum rules.) I was the first to answer and if the player had answered giving more information i would have gone further. Which is a damn sight more than you bothered to do.

And yet you pick on me as having a problem with the Russian Language. You are obviously looking to cause trouble and not to help anyone.

As you protested where no protest was required I suggest you take your own proverb under advisement. And stop protesting that on an English only forum English is the language used. I am sure that on the Russian only forum, Russian is the only language used. Please take you pettifogging whimpers elsewhere.

(Lao-Tse)

• Translation of text:

Good day.

Again I tried to enter the game NL201 EUROMAST - - - it doesn't work.

Twice, three times ... No !!!

When you enter the game, sections and tabs of the game will not load ...

Please stop THIS!

Sincerely - Bargosha.

Please use ENGLISH ONLY on English forum.

• In case you can´t reach a game world, raise a support ticket.