Rail Nation brief player survey by email: error to the 9th question

• Good evening dear Admin,

I just started answering the Rail Nation brief player survey received today by email, when a system error appeared to the question 9th.

I answered all the questions, up to including the 10th, when I wanted to browse the next page of the survey. The system didn't let me, it gave me an error. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't, no matter what answer I gave to that question. I clicked the Back button. I managed to flip back a page, and then flipped through the page on question 9 again, but I still couldn't fix the system error. In vain I tried several times, I did not succeed at all. I answered all the questions correctly until the 10th inclusive, I don't know why I got the system error. I have attached a screenshot.

Please repair this issue, and then send me a new survey by email, so that I have the chance to answer and receive the reward.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:

• When I was answering the survey I also got an system error with 2 questions ;(

I ignored them and continued :P

BTW. The questions in the picture are different from those I got in the survey :/

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: