Hi everyone, I'm Oliver and I am your new Community Manager

• Dear Oliver,

please, please, please could you help me! In just one week I received 2 bans, without any warning what soever and I really do not have a clue by I received the bans! In two time I really do not know it! Please, please I really Beg you help me out because my local Game Support will not tell me anything why I received the bans! I am desperate, I do not know anymore, I am almost finnished but I really like the game, please please help me!

Thanks,

Vlaartje

• Please read carefully, it was also explained in several threads.
    It says that you are guaranteed to get updates in the first 14 BONUS videos. Not in any video.
    Only bonus videos give you upgrades, and that's why without a Plus account it can take 30-50-even80 videos to watch in total to get an upgrade.

Most of the time it takes more then 14 BONUS video to get the second update.

Also, tell me what is going on. Most every day I can not log in. Sometime it's in the morning and other time it's at night. Right now it's 21:25 eastern time and I can not log in.

Thank you.

• Hello Vlaartje,

the game support will always specify the reason for a ban, therefore I would like you to continue this discussion with the respective Support Team.

However if you are really not given any information in regards to your ban, please tell me your Ticket ID so I can forward this issue.

Best regards,

RN Flawless

• Most of the time it takes more then 14 BONUS video to get the second update.

Also, tell me what is going on. Most every day I can not log in. Sometime it's in the morning and other time it's at night. Right now it's 21:25 eastern time and I can not log in.

Thank you.

If you can not log in and experience issues/timeouts, please forward this issue to our Support Team at Support : Rail Nation and make sure to join our Discord to stay in touch with us!

Sincerely,
    RN Flawless