Primus Engine

• I'm playing COM03 and COM202 and in both game worlds I've won the Primus engine - stats say it is 95% reliability but it's always the first engine that needs servicing - surely this is wrong? In both games I have Medusa's as my purchased trains at 65% reliability yet they don't need servicing nearly as much as the Primus. I've forked out an arm and a leg in $ to service the trains now - don't get me wrong I still make money out of them just not as much as I was expecting.

• The reliability also depends on the age of the train, if you have an engine since day 1 it will lose reliabilty in the later game.

In the last Game I had the Primus since the start, and in Era 6 I had to service it every 5 hours :).

• The 95% is at the start of the engine. I don't know the stats, but the older the engine gets it loses %.

So the reliability % is actually not reliable at all.

Which is rather strange, as a Red Kite wit the (Gold) upgrade to get it to 100% reliability is not affected by this.

Why not? It will one of the oldest engines one is running (if not the very oldest).

• So the reliability % is actually not reliable at all.

Which is rather strange, as a Red Kite wit the (Gold) upgrade to get it to 100% reliability is not affected by this.

Why not? It will one of the oldest engines one is running (if not the very oldest).

You are right, if the engine has 100%, it will not lose any % at all.