Chat

• On some servers and mobile apps the chat does not work due to the mobile app being outdated ( not using HTML5)

We are working on a new mobile app with HTML5 but i can´t promise you a release date yet.
    I would suggest to take the lucy mission via browser.

• Why are there two sites, on my game in one I am at the beginning at the other I am. In level 7

and 6 for engines and rail development. The other I am 4 and 3. How I adjust the game so its at the same level on both.

I am unable to build two structures in both. Just one. I have total number of rails in one the other I am buying new rails develoment?

• Why are there two sites, on my game in one I am at the beginning at the other I am. In level 7

and 6 for engines and rail development. The other I am 4 and 3. How I adjust the game so its at the same level on both.

I am unable to build two structures in both. Just one. I have total number of rails in one the other I am buying new rails develoment?

I'm not sure I understand your question.
    Each gamewolrd is a "separate game". There are so called rounds ( sever runs for mostly 1-3 months as 1 round, after which everything is reseted. )
    If you play 2 different gameworlds you will have different progress in both games.

• My Pollux is stuck and I am unable to get it moving, change it's schedule or anything. It has been making 0 profit for days now. I can't park it, or send to the museum or anything.

• My Pollux is stuck and I am unable to get it moving, change it's schedule or anything. It has been making 0 profit for days now. I can't park it, or send to the museum or anything.

Please open a support ticket and our Customer Service Representatives will check this issue with you.