bugs and errors

• For at least two days now, I have not been able to open the gold shop or the options menu.

when it comes to the gold shop, it just shows an icon of a "pulsing engine" (like a loading icon).

Can you please fix this. I need to get in there to extend my plus days, or I wont have them during EG.

• For at least two days now, I have not been able to open the gold shop or the options menu.

when it comes to the gold shop, it just shows an icon of a "pulsing engine" (like a loading icon).

Can you please fix this. I need to get in there to extend my plus days, or I wont have them during EG.

Please open a support ticket. It can have several causes and the Customer Support team will gladly help you with your problem.

• In der letzten Zeit gab es immer wieder Probleme mit der Disposition von Zügen.

Aus irgendeinem Grund werden nicht alle gesendet, wenn 1 Zug 1 Slot belegt und es gibt viele davon.

Ich habe gerade die Lokomotiven aus dem Museum zurückgebracht und die Route kopiert, aber sie sind auf der Route gefahren, die sie vor dem Museum gemacht haben ...

• In der letzten Zeit gab es immer wieder Probleme mit der Disposition von Zügen.

Aus irgendeinem Grund werden nicht alle gesendet, wenn 1 Zug 1 Slot belegt und es gibt viele davon.

Ich habe gerade die Lokomotiven aus dem Museum zurückgebracht und die Route kopiert, aber sie sind auf der Route gefahren, die sie vor dem Museum gemacht haben ...

[ Translation" -

"Lately there have been repeated problems with the dispatching of trains.

For some reason, when 1 train occupies 1 slot, not all of them are sent and there are a lot of them.

I just brought the locomotives back from the museum and copied the route, but they drove on the route they did in front of the museum." ]

This is a known bug. However, you should still report it.

I always wait until I have seen my engines running the correct route before logging out.

Dies ist ein bekannter Fehler. Sie sollten es trotzdem melden.

Ich warte immer, bis ich gesehen habe, dass meine Motoren die richtige Route fahren, bevor ich mich abmelde.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• A lot of players are encountering this issue, the dev team has made their priority the work on the mobile app, they are aware that a lot of players are exclusively playing on cellphone, this is why they want to fix this first (or at least make the app useable). This also means that the work on other issues is slowed.

• The team is already working on it and looking into the problem. Hopefully we'll soon have a solution.

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 14 Gerichte!

• The team is already working on it and looking into the problem. Hopefully we'll soon have a solution.

I posted the video on how to fix it....

happened again yesterday. I'm expecting it again in the next hour, seems to be a daily timed event...

Loch ness is telling me to connect to the internet.... then the old..

Something went wrong. The game world is currently not available. Please try again later.

• Auf dem neuen PTR-1-Server (Speedy, Steam over Europe) kann ich keine Loks kaufen. Meine Karrierelok ist mit "null" eingetragen, Wartungszustand 0 % und keiner Möglichkeit, sie zu warten. Ich habe schon einige Videos geschaut, aber die Pollux ist auch noch nicht aufgetaucht. Momentan für mich unspielbar.