Special videos

• From my observations when playing videos that actually ran ads (browser), the Travian ads play only when another ad could not be loaded. This was far more often than an ad playing (potential revenue), which is why I suspect that the Pollux Update had more to do about closing off an unfixable money sink (developer time) than it is about stopping bots, or helping the player base.

• Because there are no advertisers willing.

They quit ( there had been a lot of different ads for a while) when the game started losing players en masse.

And the game was losing players for obvious reasons.

There are simply too few recipients of the advertising message and no one will spend money on something that will reach a few.

Unfortunately, nothing has changed in this matter, the outflow of players is even deepening.

• are you the advertiser? If not your comment is pure speculation

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Citation (video bonus engine >> Upgrades):

"Improve your engine by watching bonus videos daily. 1 of the first 14 bonus videos each day contain a guaranteed upgrade."

To get bonus video guaranteed you must have plus account if you don't have plus account you may not have all 14 bonus videos per day to get your Pollux upgrade, Buy gold to buy plus account, that's what RN is asking you to do with the pollux engine.

• i have a plus account, and have watched 18 videos today, and no engine upgrade/bonus. This was "guaranteed," but where is the bonus?

If you have a Plus account you will get your engine-upgrade within the first 28 videos (14 first videos + 14 bonusvideos)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown: