Prestige

• Playing in EG at Zugspitze. I am getting money for my deliveries to St Gallen but I am not getting any Prestige. When I check in the Transport Ranking area of St Gallen Under my Association name HC Lugarno mu Avatar does not appear. Yes my home City is St Gallen. Are my deliveries being added into the total deliveries for St Gallen.

• Hi Mallaton, I just checked what you said. It's correct you are not shown. Did you joined your asso shortly before the start of the endgame by using an invitation?

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• No I did not just join nor by invitation. Also I am in EG for Loch Ness - Glasgow - Kota Radja Association - hauling meat/sausage again I am not showing as hauling anything.

Edited once, last by Mallaton: Sorry just checked again & I am now showing in Loch Ness. Will check Zugspitze and let you know. Just check Zugspitze & still not working. I am hauling sheet metal. ().

• No I did not just join nor by invitation. Also I am in EG for Loch Ness - Glasgow - Kota Radja Association - hauling meat/sausage again I am not showing as hauling anything.

the best you can do is send in a ticket to support. I can see your trains on Zugspitze hauling sheet metal to St Gallen.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• We can provide support for issues connected with game itself only via the support tickets. Forum and Discord are for community support with guides, answers to questions, announcements from RN Team etc.
    Please raise a Support Ticket.

• nEwW, sending in a ticket (if the button even works) does nothing. The ticket is closed immediately whether the problem is solved or not (usually not). Something about 'the system does not allow a ticket to stay open'.

So, when the problems are not solved and keep occuring, like being bumped off the server 50x a day, are you really saying that we should send in a useless ticket every darn time until it is fixed?

The players are getting really annoyed and need to voice their frustrations. Tickets do nothing obviously, so discord and this forum is the PERFECT medium to communicate our dissatisfaction about the massive log in / kick out problems that are still occurring.

I for one, will keep posting here until it is finally fixed. You give me no alternatives.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• nEwW and you don't have contact with them?

After all, these reported problems concern virtually all servers and it does not matter which support receives the report.

It should go to the same developers.

• Dear players,

I understand your point of view.
    Unfortunately, me as CM or other colleagues who does not work as CSR cannot resolve issues which occure within game play.
    You have to contact CSR ( and you can do that only via an official support ticket ) to get your issue with missing money or prestige fixed.

Ofcourse me as CM and my colleagues monitor discord and forum for mass reports of issues and we escalate server outages, lags etc. to our dev team internally. We also read all your comments and discussion and we discuss with you topics so we can properly escalate the voice of the community.

• From what I see this has been a complete waste of my time. If you have no way of escalating all problems it is a sad state of affairs. ALL organisations of merit have an internal escalation method & do not send customers from one person to another person with no result happening.

• From what I see this has been a complete waste of my time. If you have no way of escalating all problems it is a sad state of affairs. ALL organisations of merit have an internal escalation method & do not send customers from one person to another person with no result happening.

You are missing the point. The player is sent to support as only support can check his account and give him his prestige points he missed. The issue is ofcourse raised internally already.

• Obviously I am missing something. I click on SUPPORT (top right of my game), then click on CONTACT SUPPORT which shows only quick assistance so I click on FORUM for questions etc. Now am in SUPPORT or is this just they way you have set up to bamboozle people and there is some other way of getting assistance. Too late now but it would be nice to know for the future, if there is a future with this game.