20% cheaper building upgrade - make it optional to use

• The 20% cheaper building upgrade is automatically used on the next upgrade you make. It should be optional, like the instant upgrade and other vouchers.
    If I want to save that 20% cheaper building voucher for something very expensive, I can't upgrade anything else in the mean time. It should not be that way.

• The 20% cheaper building upgrade is automatically used on the next upgrade you make. It should be optional, like the instant upgrade and other vouchers.
    If I want to save that 20% cheaper building voucher for something very expensive, I can't upgrade anything else in the mean time. It should not be that way.

I think that "postpone" can only be an immediate upgrade, others - wagons, tracks,. . .- must be used first.

But I also like this option - use the discount of my choice.

• I think all the other 'optional' vouchers are for stuff that costs gold. The $$$-vouchers, so to speak, are simply different. Just like the "free track" is not optional either, nor are the wagon-vouchers. Those you must spend on the first "buy" as well.

• This is a strategic game.

And that is part of the strategic challenges ;)

So it will not be changed...

• If people could hoard them everyone would save them for last levels (lab f.e.), so lot of strategy is gone.. I also get them mostly just before I want to make small upgrades and then need to change plans, but that's part of the game..

• The strategy is based on planned action.

The cheaper upgrade voucher is not part of the strategy, because you cannot predict when you will get it, and therefore when you will use it.

Changing the strategy in the course of its implementation always results in a mistake, and thus, does not lead to the achievement of the set goal.

It is obvious that planning such a voucher would be part of the strategy.

This would help many players play more effectively.

Unfortunately, I have not seen anything changed in this game in favor of the players, so it will probably stay as it is, or they will cancel this voucher at all.