Can't log in

• I was logged in, it made an error and asked me to log in again. I've been wanting to log in again for more than 4 hours without success. I cleaned up the DNS chache and temporary internet files but still can't access. Does anyone else have the same problem?

• Am facut cerere sa ma pot conecta pe server cu adresa de e-mail si parola..pana acuma ma logam cu facebook , dar cum vreau sa il inchid, trebuie sa ma pot conecta si in alt mod .. Am primit raspuns ca ma pot conecta cu adresa de e-mail si parola .. Bun .. Surpriza .. Nu ma pot conecta nicicum, .. Absolut deloc . Nici cu e-mail si parola si nici cu facebook .. Ba mai mult, sunt blocata pentru ca am incercat sa intru pe sever .. Vreau o rezolvare si in cel mai scurt timp posibil .. Ca sa pun ticket, trebuie sa intru pe server.. Dar cum nu am acces la server, va cer sa remediati problema . Am uitat .. Aceasta este solicitarea dvs. 574077 .. Nu a fost rezolvat nimic .. Doar vorbe in vant.. Este vorba de RO2

I requested to be able to connect to the server with the e-mail address and password..so far I log in with facebook, but as I want to close it, I have to be able to connect in another way .. I received an answer that I I can log in with my email address and password .. Good .. Surprise .. I can't log in at all, .. Absolutely not. Neither with e-mail and password nor with facebook .. Moreover, I am blocked because I tried to enter severely .. I want a solution as soon as possible .. To put a ticket, I have to enter server .. But since I don't have access to the server, I ask you to fix the problem. I forgot .. This is your request 574077 .. Nothing has been resolved .. Just talk in the wind ..