Do NOT mention association names or be "joyful" else you'll get banned.

• playing the game, messaging, contacting support, naming names, praise players, disagree with players, asking why you're banned yet the same day you report someone gets you banned.... I'm pretty sure I just logged in and got banned for loading the game too. Even contacting support doesn't answer the questions you ask, so you ask here and your post banned.

• As I mentioned previously, the [redacted] word was a name of an association that are not even playing in the region. Yet I mentioned that associations name and was banned. I used this associations name because all the people involved knows of that association. The moderator plainly states any mention of that association or a player in that association, no matter if they are not playing, will be considered harassment and lead to further bans. Hence, the redaction.

• I think this ban was totally correct. Even if you have sensored the actual names here, it is pretty obvious that you wrote this with (too much) sarcasm.

A bit of fun can be ok in a game, but you don't know the other person/persons. What is just fun for you Evil Negan might be insult for others.

I have been clearly insulted in this game before, and nothing was done, so I am happy to see the game now takes some action.

Even if you were not playing the game and can't even see it? You would fill insulted? Wow.

• Last Origin server I reported few players from the same association exactly with this situation, I updated that report several times with more information and proves. As far as I saw all those players from that association played all round till the end and kept harassing my association and players and even named some players from my association not only in the city where we were playing but different cities also, breaking majorities saying "it was for the competition" (for me it's clear that this players doesn't care about the game play of others, usually we call it selfish).

So Kelot you're not alone

Interesting take, there is always 2 sides to every story and usually the truth lies somewhere in between.

Most likely if someone is harassing another, there was a reason for it.

I have rarely ever seen someone just randomly picked and harassed all game long for no logical reason.

Then about the majo's, I've played with those that do just that, break them for comps, break them for PPS etc, bottom line is usually those things won't have if you well invested, unless you've ticked someone off then there logic flies out the window. There is no rule against breaking them or flipping them, that's the way the game is designed.

• Sorry but no, there is no reason to harass anyone for any reason.

If things go wrong with a player or an association, just ignore it or go somewhere else. No need to harass.

As for breaking majorities, it is indeed not against the rules of the game, but then again, if it is as revenge, it is pretty pathetic.

• Most likely if someone is harassing another, there was a reason for it.

I sure hope you are not a lawyer for the defense of someone being stalked.

A bit more to the point: yes there are reasons to harass players or associations, but not rarely this is just out of spite, and/or because the reason is indeed as you described: "the other side should have invested more".

For some people, and indeed some associations (I have come to know them) that really is enough. Which not seldomly evolves into: "if we can outspend you, you are not investing enough"

• I sure hope you are not a lawyer for the defense of someone being stalked.

A bit more to the point: yes there are reasons to harass players or associations, but not rarely this is just out of spite, and/or because the reason is indeed as you described: "the other side should have invested more".

For some people, and indeed some associations (I have come to know them) that really is enough. Which not seldomly evolves into: "if we can outspend you, you are not investing enough"

Sorry but no, there is no reason to harass anyone for any reason.

If things go wrong with a player or an association, just ignore it or go somewhere else. No need to harass.

As for breaking majorities, it is indeed not against the rules of the game, but then again, if it is as revenge, it is pretty pathetic.

One party might feel harassed but there is NO RULES against owning a majority anywhere on the map provided you are connected to said facility per RN Rules. I have people that chase my majorities, and if you want to keep them, one of the best ways IS to invest heavily and make it not worthwhile, the behavior will eventually subside, you can also just move on to another area, but if they are determined then they will watch your mapping and follow (once they get bored they will move on, but how long will that take)? I really don't like people being able to see my map or my trains, but it's all part of "strategic playing" i guess.

For example, if a person is pulling for Titles, and they are in an assoc that is ranked higher, is it harassment or strategic to break the majorities of the goods they are trying to win the titles for by driving up the Wait times causing them to not get the titles and less pps awarded to them and their assoc??

Harassment in online games has more to do with someone is making negative posts and continues to do so repeatedly, then you can have a case for harassment.

Stalking is pretty hard to do, and would involve the Police not RN CS.

This is just how I view it, everyone else is completely free to have their own opinions.

• As long as the players are playing with legal moves, no one has the right or reason to accuse them of anything,

Unfortunately, some act outrageously in the game, creating defamatory entries about other players.

This should be punished with a support lock and the third time with a permanent lock.