:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Het zijn inderdaad gewoon fotos, probeer deze link eens:

wbb.rail-nation.com/index.php?thread/28972/

Je kunt de code maar eenmalig inwisselen dus als je het nog een keer kunt doen had je deze nog niet ingewisseld. Je kunt ook een ticket maken dan kunnen we er ingame naar kijken :)

• Yep. I had the same.

I think they just link to pictures.

While we are at it: I did collect the redeem-code, but have no clue as to where to look if I actually got it.

You can find those vouchers in 2 places:

1st is in the lottery - prize overview

2nd is at buy engine, select an engine and scroll down to see the different productionseries.

Het zijn inderdaad gewoon fotos, probeer deze link eens:

wbb.rail-nation.com/index.php?thread/28972/

Je kunt de code maar eenmalig inwisselen dus als je het nog een keer kunt doen had je deze nog niet ingewisseld. Je kunt ook een ticket maken dan kunnen we er ingame naar kijken :)

I thought dutch language isn't allowed when the thread is in english?

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

It's only a pity that I can't redeem this bonuscode because I unlocked all productionseries ages ago.

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

• My appologies let me fix that. I have not realized you can´t see the pictures for some reason.
    I will update it ASAP.

Thanks nEwW , I can see the pictures now :)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

• Managed to redeem the code but where do i find the loco or info about it? :|

These 'skins' are unlocked automatically.

I couldn't find them at first either, but figured out the list with the help of Naike at the RN-discord.

Per era#:

1. Mole Series P8

2. Boar Series DR BR 44
    3. Herakles Series V100
    4. Horus Series 232
    5. Leviathan Series BB 15000
    6. Lindworm Series 145

• I suspect I either have most of them unlocked already or (with such as the leviathan) I don't ordinarily use them. Nor the Lindworm for that matter.

However, what I was planning to say is: Bonus codes like this - would it be such a huge loss to RN to make them applicable on more than one server?

I'd venture to suggest a fair percentage of the player base regularly play 2 servers: for example, I play one US and one SOE, and thus get to play 2 game styles that I prefer. If I wanted to play classic, then I'd regularly play 3 servers. But when there's a bonus, I can only use it on one.

OK, it's a money thing. But in my case, I will never pay gold to unlock a series. Those I have unlocked, were done with vouchers I've picked up. So they won't make any more money from me by not allowing the bonus code to be used more than once, I'll simply go without it on whichever server I don't apply it to.