Where to play on Tower Brdige COM203 server

• If new teams wish to try the International server Tower Bridge COM203, it would always be very welcomed.

If you do so however, never EVER. I mean realy never EVER choose to play in the region South, and especially in the city Rome.

• You are so correct about Rome. The team playing there now absolutely ruined the region. Lord help the region they go to next.

Well that is where you assumed me wrong TheEarl

I advised people who wants to start on this server, to never choose Rome for starting city or South as region. The reason to be a bit more specific, is that the team who always plays in Milan is the worst bullies and harassers in this game. The fact Rail Nation or Travian does nothing about it, is indeed really sad......

I hope from this, that the region will be more and more dead.........

• Well that is where you assumed me wrong TheEarl

I advised people who wants to start on this server, to never choose Rome for starting city or South as region. The reason to be a bit more specific, is that the team who always plays in Milan is the worst bullies and harassers in this game. The fact Rail Nation or Travian does nothing about it, is indeed really sad......

I hope from this, that the region will be more and more dead.........

++++

• What if the Milan/Rome association or the players started in a different region next server and you end up in the same region?

I have played in the south region in the past and felt Milan is a very bad choice of an End Game city as its a major highway passing EAST WEST and prone to lot of passer by. these passerby add deadweight on the City consumption (may be a bit on EG tonnage also if they haul small amounts for prestige) while Rome / Naples is relatively safe from non haulers.

Prof Mortimer - There is always a way to vote a president and council out if other cities in the region feel that one city has monopolized the bonus

• What if the Milan/Rome association or the players started in a different region next server and you end up in the same region?

I have played in the south region in the past and felt Milan is a very bad choice of an End Game city as its a major highway passing EAST WEST and prone to lot of passer by. these passerby add deadweight on the City consumption (may be a bit on EG tonnage also if they haul small amounts for prestige) while Rome / Naples is relatively safe from non haulers.

Prof Mortimer - There is always a way to vote a president and council out if other cities in the region feel that one city has monopolized the bonus

It's not a question of the city but a question of an association based in Milan which has a rather problematic behaviour :)

The Milan association has been there for quite a few games, so I think they'll continue like this :)

As for the region presidency, you can't do anything when there are almost 200 accounts created to keep a presidency :)