Platform X

• Since no one oppened a thread about the new Platform X I felt free to do it..

Please be gentle or you will be punished :).

My 1st question is, How it will be calculated active players at this Platform X?

• There was a stream on Monday talking about the 2nd pX

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really apreciate how RN team deal with the players they seemed to be very helpfull trying to clarify the doubts we have, I really don't know a way how to thank you the help you are giving us, for me your (RN team) answer to my question was 100% clear to me (you don't give a s... to some players)

• My apologies that some answers take longer.

The Platform X is running the same game version as the last patch + our changes to it explained in the thread here: Platform X: Titans Of Economy Is Coming! - New Features

So the calculation for active players etc. is on the same basis with the changes to the areas described in the blog and forum post. If you have any additional questions I will confirm them internally and get back to you as soon I can with the answers.

Best Regards,
    nEwW

• 8. The number of license available in the auction at the same time has been doubled so that more players can have license and experience the improved bonus

It's don't work now. 1800 players on server, and still trades 1x license per 15 min

• 8. The number of license available in the auction at the same time has been doubled so that more players can have license and experience the improved bonus

It's don't work now. 1800 players on server, and still trades 1x license per 15 min

Hello Тагерт,
    Thank you for your question.
    I have indeed check this with our game development team and it´s not a bug.

To explain:
    Licenses are a moving calculation based on several factors. The factors include the number of users on the server, how manny trains haul these specific goods in contrast to all trains, the number of goods which are available on the map etc.
    For example:
    the total calculation with the actual player count was 0,4 before and rounded up to 1 license per auction,
    it's now doubled value 0,8 but rounded up still 1 license per auction
    (The numbers are only imaginative for your understanding of what we changed).

This will take effect in later era´s where the licenses will indeed be rounded up to 2 in case the criteria are met.

Best Regards,
    nEwW

• in later eras a double of the amount of licenses isn't needed, in the beginning when there are only a few goods unclocked and everybody is hauling the same goods more licences are needed. Now you have to share 1 licence with almost all players on the server in the beginning. In later eras not all licenses are sold because less people are hauling the same goods because of the difference of the levels and more unlocked goods

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• in later eras a double of the amount of licenses isn't needed, in the beginning when there are only a few goods unclocked and everybody is hauling the same goods more licences are needed. Now you have to share 1 licence with almost all players on the server in the beginning. In later eras not all licenses are sold because less people are hauling the same goods because of the difference of the levels and more unlocked goods

Thanks, naike for your insight. I will forward your feedback. Please note this was a discussion about how the particular feature is programmed and how it works.

• Thanks, naike for your insight. I will forward your feedback. Please note this was a discussion about how the particular feature is programmed and how it works.

It's because of thinks like this you don't like later when players complain... RN have a problem in communication...

" 8. The number of licences available in the auction at the same time has been doubled so that more players can have licences and experience the improved bonuses."

Unless my English is different it says it will be doubled and not dependable of other factors... maybe you can fix it in the next hotfix so you can honor what was said in forum, news and also in livestream... you keep disappointing players that even with all the mess with bugs still stay in game...

• Shopping Center upgrade is now using gold and gives gold in return.

Is there any write up / table mentioning how much gold is needed for each level and the expected returns?

What should be a profitable investment on shopping center

• Shopping Center upgrade is now using gold and gives gold in return.

Is there any write up / table mentioning how much gold is needed for each level and the expected returns?

What should be a profitable investment on shopping center

RE: Platform X (Juni 2021) - veränderte Parameter (DE)

• Thank You Hear Me Roar for the reference. The gold bonus increase is linear and not a percentage growth per investment.

My calculation on ROI is as below.

Each level increases the bonus by 1 gold in 3 hours. While maximum 8 collections per day is possible, let us assume 6 collections for an average player in an average Corporation. A week gives 42 gold increase per each level. (faster bonus worker and hotel bonus may increase it to maximum 60 gold per week per level increase).

Level 10 of shopping center needs 90 gold, needs minimum 12 days (with 8 collections) before making profits. With only 6 collections average on a day, the minimum days is 15.

Level 20 needs 190 gold (from 19 to 20) which needs 25 -30 days to start making profit. So unless you get it to level 20 in ERA 1, does not really make sense to level shopping center further.

Max level (32) uses 310 gold which needs minimum 40 days (with 8 collections a day) even to get back the investment, forget about profits.

Hope my calculations are correct. If so, we don't see a lot of growth for shopping center and many miss the medal to build all station buildings to maximum level in this logic. Hope RN will relook at the balance.

Hope my calculations are correct. If so, we don't see a lot of growth for shopping center and many miss the medal to build all station buildings to maximum level in this logic. Hope RN will relook at the balance.

Particularly as there seems to be a bug and gold is not always credited. I have had nothing now for over six hours on Rosen!

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• The 2 changes in new Titan economy is welcome

1. City Warehouses gets empty upon a level up. So huge profits on any of the goods just on levelling (The profits for the first hour after levelling is much better than running PAX immediately) and not just for the new good. So trains which sleeps on an RG also gets benefitted on a level up except the one which goes out.

2. Less wagons means less money needed to buy wagons, more to spent. (Just looking forward to see how it will play out as Olympus wagon needs are reduced and no need to stock money / wagons that much for the end game). So more money for investments and faster growth

• Particularly as there seems to be a bug and gold is not always credited. I have had nothing now for over six hours on Rosen!

And, the info is that the gold earned for level 2 will be 3 and that is what is being credited despite having watched a video, which should have made it 4 per the info given to us and the display on the shopping center. Does not seem profitable to invest any gold into the shopping center when 1) the return is so low, and 2) it's even lower than what the posted amount should be...

• Hello everyone.

Adding some facts to the discussion as I realise might have not shared some details before.

Hotel is also connected to the Shopping mall and restaurant final revenues.
    You can see in this screen how much % bonus it provides for each shopping mall and restaurant.
    210621014241473947.png

If you are interested in Hotel to calculate levels you need to be profitable, you can find it here:
    Hotel | Rail Nation Wiki | Fandom

Furthermore I can share with you this table, which shows at which level how much gold it costs to expand and how much gold you get.
    210621014334479845.png

It is true, that for some users, the shopping mall might not be profitable, but it can be also quite profitable if done right by others.
    It has several factors in the calculation:
    1. Level of the shopping center
    2. Level of the Hotel
    3. Videos Watched
    4. When was the shopping center upgraded ( sooner the better )
    5. Workers / Power Bonus
    6. Can be called most important ( How often your collect the bonus ).

I hope this helped you clarify how this works.

Best Regards,
    nEwW