Platform X - Shopping mall gold calculation informations thread

• Hello everyone.

We had several different threads of pros and cons of shopping mall on the Platform X server. As I already have answered 1 thread with this information, I wanted to provide to everyone else who might not read that thread and want to learn about this too.

1. How can I calculate the profit from my Shopping center?

The calculation has several factors to consider:

1. Level of the shopping center

2. Level of the Hotel

3. Videos Watched

4. When was the shopping center upgraded ( sooner the better )

5. Workers / Power Bonus

6. Can be called most important ( How often your collect the bonus ).

Basic shopping center upgrades with hotel at level 1 can be found in this table:

210621014334479845.png

So how is the hotel connected to the shopping mall and restaurant?
    By leveling up your hotel, you are also increasing the % of bonus for each shopping mall and restaurant.

You can see in this screen how much % bonus it provides for each shopping mall and restaurant.

210621014241473947.png

If you are interested in Hotel to calculate levels you need to be profitable, you can find it here:

Hotel | Rail Nation Wiki | Fandom

I hope that this post and information helped you to make informed decision about your gold investments and possible returns into your shopping mall.

Best Regards,

nEwW

• Thanks for the summary, but your chart does not match what the text says when clicking on the Shopping Center.

For level 2, it says generates 3 gold every 180 minutes, for level 3 it says 5, and for level 4 it says 6. What is right?

I've got to say why put a link to the Fandom calculation of the hotel in all the other servers, when the question is concerning the Platform X server only with this new feature, which would sure be nice to figure out...

• Thanks for the summary, but your chart does not match what the text says when clicking on the Shopping Center.

For level 2, it says generates 3 gold every 180 minutes, for level 3 it says 5, and for level 4 it says 6. What is right?

I've got to say why put a link to the Fandom calculation of the hotel in all the other servers, when the question is concerning the Platform X server only with this new feature, which would sure be nice to figure out...

As said before, Hotel level directly effects the gold you get.
    The calculation in the sheet is base with lvl 1 hotel etc.
    You can calculate the actual bonus based on all factors.