wagons

• At the end of the 6 era's the 10 biggest cities plays the endgame, all goods have to be brought in this in sets of 12 goods, when the set of 12 is in you get the next set of 12. In the endgame is coöperation very important and it will be lead by a caller, the caller(s) will give the good and the factory where to haul from and it's very important that everyone listen to the caller(s).

The best thing to learn this game is to ask questions, so please keep asking ;)

• This is the shorter form of the explanation of the end game I give my team before the end game begins. I also invite them to ask questions if they are unsure of anything.

• "EVERYONE, Please ensure that you follow the calls. Absolutely NO random hauling.
    • If you are new to this:- The end game consists of 4 sections. In each section we will have 12 random goods to haul. DO NOT haul random goods from this selection for any reason.
    • We have a designated CALLER. The caller will request just one goods at a time and we ALL haul this goods and this goods only until the requirement is filled then you must wait for another CALL. Usually the call comes quickly, but, if there is a wait then everyone parks their engines."

Are you in an association? Your team mates should be very happy to help you.

The end game can vary greatly in length and on some servers the teams will deliver up to 4 goods in an hour. Be prepared for some quick calls.

If your server has passenger engines you will probably be asked to deliver Passengers when you cannot be on-line.

You will need full fleets of both passenger (if used) and cargo engines. The multi slot engines are best.

You and your team can make large amounts of prestige If everyone works in co-ordination.

After the end game the server closes and the map is reset for a new round. You will start again in era 1 if you decide to return to the server.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)