Platform X clarification

• Good afternoon.

I regret the tone I will use in this topic, but considering the content I have not found another way to do it. And as I often say, I'm not politically correct.

I don't even know why I'm still surprised by the lack of clarity, ill-founded rules, hidden important information, and why istill trust the RN team.

This is about Platform X, which started with all the mess around transferring gold to the server, unreported changes, etc.

Now it comes to my knowledge that there will be a second round and it will not be possible to transfer any gold from this server to any other until that second round ends.

I looked for all the announcements about this round, and unlike the announcement of the first PX episode where it clearly stated that it would have 2 consecutive rounds, for this edition there is clearly a start date (17 June) and an end date (17 July). Also in forum, i don't find any mesage about a second round.

A new dimension awaits: Platform X! - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

Welcome to Platform X: Titans of Economy! - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

Therefore, a complete and absolute clarification about this mess is needed. The players who are still around plan the rounds they play according to the availability of time and calendar, and not through the whims of the RN.

Honestly, if this will be confirmed, I feel cheated and disrespected by the RN team, not to mention much worse.

You can't ask the players who stay in the game because of the friendships they created in the game, to continue here with these too repetitive messes.

I'll be waiting for a clear answer and i'm to curious to know who are the players that also knew about this.

Have a nice weekend.

This is about Platform X, which started with all the mess around transferring gold to the server

Could you elaborate on this?

I did bring up this subject over at Discord (post got subsequently deleted (hidden in Discord-RN parlance)) but this is the first time I see a mention of this outside RN-Discord.

• Could you elaborate on this?

I did bring up this subject over at Discord (post got subsequently deleted (hidden in Discord-RN parlance)) but this is the first time I see a mention of this outside RN-Discord.

I can...

They start saying there was no chance to transfer gold to PX... after some players (like me) transfer all the gold available they got, RN give a step back and said it was possible to do it...

That situation was discuss everywhere i think...

• I can...

They start saying there was no chance to transfer gold to PX... after some players (like me) transfer all the gold available they got, RN give a step back and said it was possible to do it...

That situation was discuss everywhere i think...

I only know of RN-discord where this was 'discussed', but I'm 'glad' it was discussed elsewhere as well. Because everybody should know what RN's "word" is worth.

I did 'complain' over at Discord, and basically got the reply: "Meh. Yes we said this would be the case (i.e. No transfer TO the server), but it was never implemented, so it was never a real thing. So what is actually your problem?"

• I looked for all the announcements about this round, and unlike the announcement of the first PX episode where it clearly stated that it would have 2 consecutive rounds, for this edition there is clearly a start date (17 June) and an end date (17 July). Also in forum, i don't find any mesage about a second round.

those dates are for the Crossword Puzzle contest.

• those dates are for the Crossword Puzzle contest.

Yes... you're absolutly right...

But my question and the reason of the post still remain...

here are the start date of all servers... no mention about a second round in this episode (as RN call it) or a date that would take place (on the contrary at episode one there was a clear date).

It was also said in discord the live stream with Nikki have that information... i saw the video and at anytime there was a reference about a second round in this "episode"...

I have to wait for someone of the staff to answear my question because you're not definitly the right person to do it...

• Platform-X Szenario's always has a second round and stop then.

That's the basic of Platform X to try new things and test, if we like it and if it's really good, to implement it on all liveservers.

And where is that information?

Every time i ask i get two answers:

1 - It was post in german forum (only) wich i can't and don't read.

2 - It was announced in live stream, wich is not true and i was there and saw all video again.

So, my question remains:

Where is that information in English forum?

If Platform X is "always" played in two rounds where is the date for second round?

I think you already know what is the problem here: there are 1st class players and the rest of it...

And for the players that know everything i suspect there are more surprises coming on the way... i will enjoy to see it if i'm right...

• NO... that information was for 1st "episode" and there is clear a date to start 2nd round.. i saw it and play it according to that.

This time Neww told me/us after we start doing questions to forget the 1st round and look at this one as a new game, because all the difference from the 1st episode.... that sentense is in discord!

So, i think i'm right and will not stop until i get the answer to my questions.

• Imo there will be no round2 because they implemented the round2 on the previous episode because round1 of episode one aligned with the masters. AFAIK german( wich isnt good by any standard).

Salix(german blueposter) said:

"

Das ist uns natürlich aufgefallen. Das Jahr hat leider nur 12 Monate, weshalb es in aller Regel nicht möglich ist, Überlapp komplett zu vermeiden. In diesem besonderen Fall fanden wir den Überlapp zwischen Masters Finale, das ja doch recht intensiv ist, und einem Format mit neuem Gameplay zu wichtig, um diesen Überlapp einfach so in Kauf zu nehmen. Daher wird diese Episode von Platform X für 2 Runden laufen. Die zweite Runde startet kurz nach Ende der ersten Runde (Daten folgen noch) und zu diesem Zeitpunkt ist dann auch das Masters Finale vorbei.

"

The bold text translates into "That is why this episode will last 2 rounds"

Original posting in the german forum :

• Imo there will be no round2 because they implemented the round2 on the previous episode because round1 of episode one aligned with the masters. AFAIK german( wich isnt good by any standard).

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately it's now absolutely clear that some RN-staff WITH knowledge of the current PX-schedule show up here, and start giving some answers.

Unbelievable they let us try and figure it out ourselves, when it's so obvious there is much contradictionary information abound. :thumbdown:

• Thank you for this information. Unfortunately it's now absolutely clear that some RN-staff WITH knowledge of the current PX-schedule show up here, and start giving some answers.

Unbelievable they let us try and figure it out ourselves, when it's so obvious there is much contradictionary information abound. :thumbdown:

RN staff went on vacations, we are free to do what ever we want here... 8o8o

• Hello

The PX series are usually planned as a two round event, however we might change this on a case-to-case circumstance. If this should happen, we would of course inform you.

Best Regards,
    nEwW

Well, I couldn't find nothing where it says that PX servers are "usually" Planned as a 2 round event, so this PX running now is one round only, right?

If not where can I see that PX servers are "usually" a 2 round event?

Thanks.