Platform X clarification

• Are you an RN-staff member? Or just a forum-member like the rest of us? Or does your title puts you somewhere in between?

I'm just a player than didn't see anywhere saying this PX server is a 2 rounds event until few days ago when someone told me that, then I went everywhere looking for that information that I missed and surprise surprise I couldn't find anywhere saying that PX episode 2 will be a 2 rounds event or even any information saying that al PX servers are "usually" a 2 rounds event.

Once again I ask where can I find that information nEwW ? It may be posted by you somewhere...

• Do I have to make a draw??

I want to know where is it announced that Platform X servers will be "USUALLY" a 2 rounds events, I can't find that information with date before PX episode 2 started.

Willkommen in Platform X

Translation Answer 5
    The idea of Platform X is that we always play 2 rounds with the same rules so that the players can implement what they have learned from round 1 into new strategies for round 2. After that, a completely new set of rules comes for Episode 2 - Round 1.

• I'm just a player than didn't see anywhere saying this PX server is a 2 rounds event until few days ago when someone told me that, then I went everywhere looking for that information that I missed and surprise surprise I couldn't find anywhere saying that PX episode 2 will be a 2 rounds event or even any information saying that al PX servers are "usually" a 2 rounds event.

Once again I ask where can I find that information nEwW ? It may be posted by you somewhere...

My question was directed Schwanii. But thank you for taking the effort to answer anyway. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid we will have to live with the answer from nEeW: "always two, subject to change whenever we feel like it"

• Willkommen in Platform X

Translation Answer 5
    The idea of Platform X is that we always play 2 rounds with the same rules so that the players can implement what they have learned from round 1 into new strategies for round 2. After that, a completely new set of rules comes for Episode 2 - Round 1.

thanks, but is that any kind of announcement? Is that in a place that everyone see easilyeasily? Is that announcement made in every supported languages of RN?

If is that the famous announcement that PX servers are usually 2 rounds servers looks like someone didn't do the homework. Because to read that I should consult the German forum, language that I don't speak and never played any round neither, go to one specific thread that in a language that I don't understand and then have the lucky to find that specific comment, keep doing this great job CMs.

• I don't want to contribute more to this movie that already stinks...

Why don't the RN staff admit that they failed and messed up as usual?

All players who have come here to give their opinion have seen the information in the German forum (which, as you might imagine, I and many don't read)...

The original ad specifically says that "the first PX episode will have 2 rounds" and not that "all PX episodes will have 2 rounds".. anyone who can't tell these two things apart would strongly advise you to go back to primary school!!

I was also told that this was announced on the live stream, which I followed live, both the first and the second. I went back to watching the recordings and again on no occasion was it said that there would always be 2 rounds in every episode of PX, or that the second episode would have 2 rounds. Only in the first one is it clear that there would be 2 rounds and that's why there is a reference to the beginning of each one. The same doesn't happen with the second episode, which still doesn't have a reference for the beginning of the second round. I wonder why?!

No matter how many questions are asked we are just led to the "deduction" that every PX has 2 rounds!

Many have asked why to insist on the same subject; well I even have an answer; I am responsible for posting on a news website, and if I made a mess like this I would be fired immediately!

But this is not a problem for anyone in the RN because responsibility does not exist; not about information, not about bugs, not about marketing errors. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I would like to work for a company that has no responsibility for what is poorly done... but that only exists for a few...

Keep up the good work!!!

Note: since who should have answered this question did not show up, I now direct this post to DippyNikki and Bruno_BF , so they can read it, and i will not post anymore here.

Thank you

• Dear Rail Nation Staff,

It's not enough to post information on a German Rail Nation Forum or Discord about an international server like Einstein where people from many different countries play.

We don't speak German or follow the German Rail Nation Forum.

That is not informing players what is going to happen.

• Note: since who should have answered this question did not show up, I now direct this post to DippyNikki and Bruno_BF , so they can read it, and i will not post anymore here.

Thank you

Well, I dare say it was inevitable my educated guess experience with RN proved right...

I'm afraid we will have to live with the answer from nEeW: "always two, subject to change whenever we feel like it"

RN will wiggle it's way out of any commitment, be it before or after the fact.