We are pleased to announce that the application to become a Community Ambassador, will again be open from the 11th of August till 01st September. We have 4 slots open for application. So, if you’d like to apply, now it the time! Click here to complete the application.
· Already using or willing to use Discord
· Basic understanding of English and can communicate in English
· Attend regular meetings with the Rail Nation team monthly
· Bring your feedback and the feedback from the community you represent, to the Rail Nation team
· Respond to other players queries on topics that have been raised in the bug workshops
· You will be given a unique role in Discord
· You will become a key representative of the community
· You will be given special access to members of the Rail Nation staff
· You will receive special Discord permissions
All candidates will be assessed based on in-game check, forum/Discord conduct checks and a set of criteria outlined by the Community Management team and Rail Nation community.
If you do apply, we’d like to emphasise the importance of using the application to showcase yourself and why you should be an ambassador. One sentence responses or minimal effort will not reflect well as a potential candidate.
We look forward to reviewing the applications and welcoming the new ambassadors to the team.
Your Rail Nation Team