Pollux: 1 upgrade in first 14 videos not complete

• Good Day,

I am trying to upgrade my Pollux, the detail says 1 upgrade in the first 14 videos, I have watched 40 sofar with no upgrades. This is the third time since I started playing on loch ness.

Thanks for your time,

• correct but I am having to watch 40 videos to get the upgrade, it should still be only 28 videos total correct?

Otherwise its just a waste of time. guessing which video beyond that.

• correct but I am having to watch 40 videos to get the upgrade, it should still be only 28 videos total correct?

Depends. Only if you have plus which garantees a bonus video for every first video. Without plus there is no garanteed bonus video. Only a 50% chance to get one.

Are you sure you didn't get it, after 14 bonusvideo's you really should have it, else send a ticket so support can check it for you

• Related issue on COM-202. I can watch all 80 videos before I go to bed. If I then login before 8AM EDT (when new server day starts) the next morning, it shows I have 80 videos again. I can watch a bunch and then at server day start (8AM EDT) it resets to 80 again. I suspect this bug may have something to do with not getting Pollux bonus.

• it's not after the 14th video but after the 14th BONUS video. If you play with plus account it can be in total 28 videos (14 first video + the 14 bonus videos). Without plus account you don't get always the bonus video thus it can be more.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• it's not after the 14th video but after the 14th BONUS video. If you play with plus account it can be in total 28 videos (14 first video + the 14 bonus videos). Without plus account you don't get always the bonus video thus it can be more.

Yes, but there was something that happened on COM-202 the other day. I watched all 80 videos (40 regular and 40 bonus) and still did not get upgrade. Support took care of it promptly.

• Edited by mod:

For me it's the same it's really random sometimes after 3 videos (so 6) of view the bonus falls !!

but one day like today about thirty videos watched so that it falls !!! it becomes really painful

Use english only please, it´s International section

• Yup, in what univerese you get those 2 upgrades among first 14 bonus video pickup... this account is without plus... and this is not first time, still waiting... this add train is fucking annoying, and even more annoying if you pay plus (quess, does it make concider not getting plus ;) )

• Yup, in what univerese you get those 2 upgrades among first 14 bonus video pickup... this account is without plus... and this is not first time, still waiting... this add train is fucking annoying, and even more annoying if you pay plus (quess, does it make concider not getting plus ;) )

the bonus video is the second video you get as bonus for watching a video of one of the three stationbuildings of yourself or a team mate. Without plusaccount you don't get after each video a bonus video and than you have to watch many videos to reach the 14 bonus videos. With a bit of bad luck you don't get 14 bonus videos and no upgrade.

If you play with a plus account you get the bonus video (second) guaranteed. Than you have watch in the worst case 28 videos in total to get the upgrade for the pollux.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Good Day,

I am trying to upgrade my Pollux, the detail says 1 upgrade in the first 14 videos, I have watched 40 sofar with no upgrades. This is the third time since I started playing on loch ness.

Thanks for your time,

it doesn't say you get the upgrade in the first 14 videos, but 14 bonus videos. Read the text of the added screenshot. A bonus video you get guaranteed with plus account. Without plus account you don't receive after each video the bonus video, fairly small chance of getting a bonus video. See also post #15 with the same explanation

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• When you have watched 14 bonusvideo's that is the second video, the first is for the building and the player you watch the video for and then you get the bonusvideo, with plus you can have the max of 28 video's in total without plus you don't get always the bonusvideo and is it possible that you have to watch more video's

34969-na-ytto-kuva-2021-9-6-kello-0-18-23-png

This is on the speedserver on the normal time server you get max 1 upgrade a day.

If you have seen 14 bonusvideo's and still don't have an upgrade the best you can do is send a ticket and support can check if you did get it or not, if not support will solve it, but keep in mind that only the second video counts.