The ability to add waypoints on a train schedule.

• Hello there, I have another great idea. Can we have the ability to add waypoints within a train schedule? These waypoints would force the train to transit these points but not stop to pick up goods. This would give the player the ability to map exactly he/she wants the train to travel on the map. Would be great for the competition timings as well.

For your consideration, :P

• Somebody else (Naike?) also came up with the idea, in particular as a way to avoid "track maintenance" stretches.

I would like the option. But than again, it has low priority for me. Too much annoying bugs to kill first, IMHO. :/

• I think that adding a way point into a track would also help to force our trains to the new tracks, when we built a shorter way to the destination. Today we have to park or shortly set a different schedule and then back to the one we want.

Frei nach Führungscoach Sandra von Oehsen. Zwei Fragen, die sich Unternehmen stellen sollten:

Was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen?

Und was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen, was sie gar nicht lernen sollen?