Career Engine

• First when you launched Discord server, you promised that you would be equally informative here in the forum as on Discord. But this information I could only find in Discord so far.

The Career Engine now has a possibility for 30 wagons and 50 km/h faster speed than before.

While I see this opportunity as mostly positive, changing such makes those who have spent their CE Points already might regret not choosing a different strategy for their CE....

• I am very sorry for the delayed information. We had a communication problem about this update, that's why it was announced on different times. We really apologize for that.

Regarding the CE we are currently talking about adding additional schievements to give players a way to earn more points and get these achievements.

Also once during you gametime you can contact support and ask them to reset you carreer engine if you want to switch your updgrades.

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 14 Gerichte!

• I am very sorry for the delayed information. We had a communication problem about this update, that's why it was announced on different times. We really apologize for that.

Regarding the CE we are currently talking about adding additional schievements to give players a way to earn more points and get these achievements.

Also once during you gametime you can contact support and ask them to reset you carreer engine if you want to switch your updgrades.

Thanks Maselbart this last part might be important information for people who doesn't know. But obviously I had used my 1 time option already :P hehe

That said I think I would have the CE the way I have it now anyway, was just a message to point out for others.

New achievements would be really cool though....

• Good evening,

Indeed, we have been promised that all information will be provided to us equally on the Forum and on Discord. Instead, I noticed with regret that the Forum has been neglected lately. Very little information appears here compared to that on Discord. On Rail Nation, and on RN PTR too...

I thought this update is still being tested on the Rail Nation PTR. Here it was officially announced on the PTR Forum. But I did not find any information about this on the Rail Nation Forum. Today I noticed that this possibility of updating also appeared on Rail Nation too...

I do not know if this update was announced or not on Discord in RN PTR or in Rail Nation Official, because I don't really have time to find out here either ...

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:

PS: For me, the Forum is a perfect place for the exchange of information between the players and the Rail Nation team. I don't understand why Discord was used ...

• First of all, I would like to express my disappointment at the lack of information.

But surely we should be used to that by now in our favourite game... or we have yet to get used to that fact!

Maselbart

I humbly ask you for further information.

How will the upgrade limits be distributed in the eras?

PS: For me, the Forum is a perfect place for the exchange of information between the players and the Rail Nation team. I don't understand why Discord was used ...

Just that!

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Can you go into more detail? What exactly do you mean?

Wagons were limited to 7 in era 1.

11 in era 2....

Top speed also had restrictions by era.

How is it now?

• Thank you!

This should be officially announced along with the changes.

Additionally they may decide to make changes to this upon release officially!

p.s.

Watch out! Leaking information from PTR!!! You can be punished for such actions ;)

• Nothing changes. If something changes it always is announced. If there's no comment on something like that you can safely assume, that the old rules still apply.

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 14 Gerichte!

• OK So I upgraded my career engine to 21 wagons a few minutes ago after the new changes went into effect.

I am playing 3 servers at the moment.

• COM 203 - Tower Bridge
      • Worked great
    • COM01 Steam Boiler
      • Never registered the change
    • COM02 Firebox
      • Crashed
      • All trains disappeared except Career
      • Career only has 1 wagon
  • DE205 Holstentor - OK

• OK So I upgraded my career engine to 21 wagons a few minutes ago after the new changes went into effect.

I am playing 3 servers at the moment.

• COM 203 - Tower Bridge
      • Worked great
    • COM01 Steam Boiler
      • Never registered the change
    • COM02 Firebox
      • Crashed
      • All trains disappeared except Career
      • Career only has 1 wagon

Delete the cache memory and try it again. Maybe will work... :):saint: