Voting for President

• Situation: Close race for President. Player A is ahead by 1 vote. Player B ties Player A. At next vote count, Player B becomes President. Vote counts stay the same until next day. No change in President. Why?

If a tie gets the other person the job, why doesn't the tie cause a switch the next day?

I would think that a person needs to get 1 more vote than the other to take the job, not just a tie.

• Situation: Close race for President. Player A is ahead by 1 vote. Player B ties Player A. At next vote count, Player B becomes President. Vote counts stay the same until next day. No change in President. Why?

If a tie gets the other person the job, why doesn't the tie cause a switch the next day?

I would think that a person needs to get 1 more vote than the other to take the job, not just a tie.

I think you're completely right but hey, this is Rail Nation with its own rules/algorithms ;)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• I think this was a bug. It didn't use to be like this. A tie for President/Mayor vote usually would keep the old President/Mayor. So it can not have been someone voting in the last minute, and then withdrawing their vote shortly after?

• A tie normally should resolve in a new election, that seems a bit strange.
    Would you mind raising a ticket with all the info to our support, so they can check it.

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 14 Gerichte!