Origin Journey Event: Your virtual tour guide.

• "Are you new to sightseeing? Oh, I see you're all BEGINNERS! Allow me to be your official GUIDE. Here's your first fact about Nuremberg. Did you know Germans call Nuremberg "the city of sausages", "the city of gingerbread" and "the city of toys"? 🌭

Lucy's Virtual Tour [EN]"

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 14 Gerichte!

• Are you new to sightseeing? Oh, I see you're all BEGINNERS! Allow me to be your official GUIDE. Here's your first fact about Nuremberg. Did you know Germans call Nuremberg "the city of sausages", "the city of gingerbread" and "the city of toys"? 🌭

➡ Participate in the event here:Lucy's Virtual Tour [EN]"

• After spending my morning on Discord, I'm day-dreaming about the Matterhorn!

Did you know, since the end of the 19th century, when railways were built in the area, the mountain has attracted increasing numbers of visitors and climbers?

Click here to participate! ➡Lucy's Virtual Tour [EN]"

• Visit the famous Cologne Cathedral for majestic architecture and cool souvenirs. It stands 157 metres tall and you can even climb to the top! Just don't wear any beer goggles when you do it... Speaking of, did you know the most popular beer in Cologne is "Kölsch"? 🍺

Click here to participate ➡Lucy's Virtual Tour [EN]

• Today we're at Hofburg in Vienna! 🇦🇹 Did you know it has 18 separate wings, all designed by different world-class architects... QUACKERS when you think about it! Who cleans all those rooms! 🤯 Make sure you stay subscribed for more tour guide facts!

➡ Participate in the event here:Lucy's Virtual Tour [EN]

• Grab your smartphone and take the perfect Instagram selfie at Marienplatz! 🤳 Did you know that 3 weeks before Christmas the Christkindlmarkt opens at Marienplatz and other squares in Munich, selling Christmas goods, food and drink? 🎄

• Here's a fun fact about Pfaffstätt, Austria. I found it on Facebook but I promise you it's legit! Pensioner Helga Eidenhammer has 4,443 gnomes in her garden. She has spent over 25 years and €80,000 collecting them 🤯

• We have our winners!🍾

Rail-Nation-Tour-Guide-forum.png

The winners of Lucy's Virtual Tour have been picked at random and the names selected are:

🥇1st - Monica P

🥈2nd - Gomer10

🥉3rd - Master_D

Congratulations! 🥳

All the winners will be contacted by email with details of their prizes.