Game Displays incorrect prices

• On the App, it shows Bonus Engine Voucher Upgrades cost at 25 gold.

When I went to purchase it, it was not showing me that cost. I reported it as a bug, and Idc about your display issues, those are your problems not mine. I made my gold purchase specifically for this event to stock up on those vouchers for the rest of the round.

I want the displayed price, i didn't buy them at the incorrect price because I have been repeatedly told by CS that they can not refund any gold. So effed either way.

• do you have screen shots where it shows the 25 gold price?

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• So apparently, the ones on Mechanics, Boosts, Insta's, Halfsies are all wrong as well.

Was gonna buy up all that I needed for the remainder of the Round (In era 1, so would need 40 BE's to max all future trains).

was also planning to get a bunch of halfsies at 6 gold as it shows as the price

• it's a known bug with a price reduction (worker or RN discount) the discount is shown instead of the price to pay.

the bonus engine upgrade does normally cost 100 gold. You get 25% reduction which is 25 gold in this case.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I had no idea it was a known bug. Not my job to keep track of RN's bugs. I'm a player, not an employee.

If it's a known bug, why isn't it fixed?

I swear to god this is like a default answer no 2. next to un-install/re-install/clean cache/DNS flush.

Spin it however you want, but anyone looking at that will think the price is 25. it doesn't say -25 or 75.

I want you to start honoring what you display.

Btw, You have an event going on that gives discounts for premium features, I didn't realize it was my job to figure out which ones are/aren't applicable.

I work for a billion $ company, if we print something with the wrong price. We are required by law to honor it or face a lawsuit. So with all the negative backlash you have been getting from your customers, I'd say it's about time you started doing right by them.

• Bugs are there only to be reported, not to be fixed.

This is why there are 10 year old bugs, 5 year old bugs, 3 year old bugs and of course new bugs.

The complexity of the bug or the simpleness of the fix also has no relevance or impact on priority,

as all bugs have the same priority and are to be left alone, to remain and to play this great game with us forever.

• Hello.

It is understandable that you did not know about a bug.
    I would like to address though the claims made above.

We have announced several bug fixing plans, launched an ambassador program to help us gather all the relevant information to be able to fix bugs and make the game experience better. You can read about it more here: Community Ambassadors: Workshop meeting notes, Known bug list, Trello board

Due to circumstances with the Mobile app, we have had to put the bug fixes on halt, as explained in this post: Mobile development: update

The focus of the developers outside of keeping the game running, is on the mobile application development. Having 2 versions of game and developing both gives us a huge backslash at any possible fixes. That is why the priority is on finishing the mobile app, after which the devs with all the gathered knowledge trough our bughunt projects can start to work on experience improvements. You can read about it here: Mobile development: update

Also, our team is in need of skilled mobile developer: Help wanted! RN is looking for a new developer.

You can also apply and help if you want. :thumbup:

• That's nice.

Not interested in all of that. I want to know what you are going to do about the wrong price listed.

I want my vouchers at the listed price.

As I said before. I am a player and a consumer of your product. There is a certain level of the goods/Services that is expected. You are failing to meet your end of that. I didn't get refunded for any of my previous purchases when the price was listed incorrectly and i didn't know back then.

I don't mind paying to play games online, but the key words is do i enjoy the game. I am becoming very disappointed in your product and the way you treat your customers.

I have lost top ranks because of bugs and was unable to log-in because of an issue on YOUR end, not mine. You know the "known" bug of connecting to all 50 cities and the game won't recognize your login one??

I wasn't compensated in any way for that. not even a dam "sorry" or even an attempt to ask what you can do to give me those valuable CE points that i worked my azz off for 5 rounds and 11 days, missed 2 days and first place because of that issue.

All i got was an "oh well, should have known about that bug and now you know."

• I´m sorry to hear that. In case you have done so yet, please raise a support ticket via in-game support option or here: Support : Rail Nation

Our customer support agents are always more than helpful with any problems you might run into and can compensate known bugs or new proven bugs to an extend.

Our team is working hard to release the mobile and shift focus afterwards on the bug fixes.

• I´m sorry to hear that. In case you have done so yet, please raise a support ticket via in-game support option or here: Support : Rail Nation

Our customer support agents are always more than helpful with any problems you might run into and can compensate known bugs or new proven bugs to an extend.

Our team is working hard to release the mobile and shift focus afterwards on the bug fixes.

I did as soon as it happened, this happened back in march, how does opening another ticket do anything now???

Nothing was done other than I was able to get back in with only about 6 hours of comps left before eg prep.

It was all my fault as there was no issues from your side... however I pointed out that that the script was telling me that my ID was invalid and was informed that this was another "known error". I play on multiple servers and didn't have any issues on the others. I asked for some form of compensation and was ignored.

US101 Crankshaft Server - Bugs & Errors - Rail Nation Forum (rail-nation.com)

Saphirus says it's my fault.