YOU REFUSE TO FIX THE GLITCHES.. SO I'M OUT

• Can you further elaborate where we "refused" to fix something? We are currently working on the app, to fix the bugs there and are preparing the bugfixing of the browserversion on the side.

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 15 Gerichte!

• That I can absolutely understand, I only was confused about the statement, we refuse to do something, and was wondering if we maybe misscommunicated somewhere or something could've been interpreted that way, so I wanted to be sure.

• Have to reload numerous times during a game is SAD. Fast to take the $$ slow to fix the problems of which there are many.

That is pretty much inherent for any browser based application given the nature of web browsers. Not just games, any web based app. Unless they build their own game client/engine )like Blizzard or Steam) to run on non-mobile platforms. However, I am sure that would require yet another massive re-write of the game and likely wouldn't be free to play anymore either as they would have the overhead of having to maintain and distribute a client. Plus, I think it would turn off a lot of players who don't want to or can't install a client on their machine(s).

• That is pretty much inherent for any browser based application given the nature of web browsers. Not just games, any web based app. Unless they build their own game client/engine )like Blizzard or Steam) to run on non-mobile platforms. However, I am sure that would require yet another massive re-write of the game and likely wouldn't be free to play anymore either as they would have the overhead of having to maintain and distribute a client. Plus, I think it would turn off a lot of players who don't want to or can't install a client on their machine(s).

That's not a fatality at all

I've played many games without having to recharge the game so frequently

Even without any reloading other than when starting to play

• Pretty obvious bug fixes are far down your priority list. All I ever see is new schemes is squeeze a few more bucks out of a dead franchise.

We are working on the app and are focusing all our ressources on it everything else has to wait.

For more details on why we are doing this, please read this statement:

Mobile development: update

• So,what your saying,in a round about way.... fix the mobile app & the heck with the masses, who followed the games before the mobile apps !!!! this hardly ever happened in past years. Now it is commonplace to reload 8-10 times a session

• So,what your saying,in a round about way.... fix the mobile app & the heck with the masses, who followed the games before the mobile apps !!!! this hardly ever happened in past years. Now it is commonplace to reload 8-10 times a session

I love it when you are simply logging in and before it's done "Reload"

No what we are saying is, after focusing on the browser version and its conversion to HTML5 for years we now have to give the app some attention otherwise we won't have an app soon. After we are finished with that, we are working on the browserversion and its improvement again.

But for now we are focusing on the app, we have to or soon we won't have an app.

• You say "You are focusing on app" but not on the bugs. Somewhere in czech mutation you said that you have decided to ditch more or less working application and started a new one that will be untested and based on my experience with you will have a lot of new bugs and won't be useable at least for half of year. So yes, you refused to fix whatever is working and started from scratch.

This is in R&D a very bad idea ... You should get at least the major bugs (like the messages not loading in app and etc] fixed and then you can start doing whatever you want with your new application, but provide it as an alternative.

You can call it whatever you like. You can use terms "we are focusing on" instead we don't know how to do this ... Because this is the real casuse for many of these bugs - yours R&D management and team doesn't have a needed competence to finish a working product.

• I hate it when I read this game forum is going to be read-only

:cursing::thumbdown:<X

If it is READ ONLY, it is by definition, NOT a forum. It is Self Promotion hiding behind a smoke screen of a none interactive help board.

The forum is dynamic help provided by experts - those who know the game because they play it. Discord, no matter how you dress it up is social media with the emphasis on Social (an add-on for those who want to chat).  A fully functioning forum is cheap and effective customer support which any games company can, should, and is expected to provide for it's customers.

I feel devalued as a customer.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• You say "You are focusing on app" but not on the bugs. Somewhere in czech mutation you said that you have decided to ditch more or less working application and started a new one that will be untested and based on my experience with you will have a lot of new bugs and won't be useable at least for half of year. So yes, you refused to fix whatever is working and started from scratch.

This is in R&D a very bad idea ... You should get at least the major bugs (like the messages not loading in app and etc] fixed and then you can start doing whatever you want with your new application, but provide it as an alternative.

You can call it whatever you like. You can use terms "we are focusing on" instead we don't know how to do this ... Because this is the real casuse for many of these bugs - yours R&D management and team doesn't have a needed competence to finish a working product.

I don't know anything about us creating a whole new app. You said this was said in czech mutation, can you explain to me what that means? So I can go and see if I get any info on that.

What I can tell you is, we don't start all over with the app, we are improving what we already have. We will give you a detailled update about the current status and our plans soon.

I can also assure you we know what we are doing, this sadly doesn't change the fact that the app development and improvement takes a lot of time since this is a lot of work. But work that has to be done since the situation with the app is similar to the situation with the html5 transition.

You can read more on how why we are doing this right now here:

Mobile development: update

• I was reffereing to czech translation of the post you have linked ..

We probably have a quite different understanding of what "new mobile app" means ... In general you are either just fixing known bugs, or you are doing some updates or you are doing something completly new (maybe with some limited reuse of existing components). So are you trying to oversell us just a bugfix by saying that this will be new application or are you doing much drastical changes and what I said in previous post applies?

Btw in article you reffer to - there is absolutly nothing - no information about when and what we can expect. This is something that you have to know - at least your R&D team should know how many thing they want to do and from they should be able to say whether it will be ready in next weeks, months, years or millenniuum.

I also work in R&D, so I know, how this stuff works and something can always go wrong, but you should have always some plan. And you either don't have one or you don't want to share it with us for some crazy reason.

• We are not planning an entirely new app we are working with the already existing one, but we do change a lot there. We will soon announce more informations about the app development and what is going on.