I guess I'm kicked out of the community

• So the forum is going read only and Discord doesn't allow me to log in. I guess I won't have a say now.

Really RN. Please sell the train games to a company that cares about players.

I like the game and the players. But the bugs are really a problem. And saying that it is a known issue doesn't mean anything after 2+ years except that you don't care.

• So many players have similar feelings...

• So the forum is going read only and Discord doesn't allow me to log in. I guess I won't have a say now.

A forum which is Read Only is most definitely NOT a forum. It is just another boring blogg and RN has more than it needs of those.

Thank your lucky stars you cannot use Discord. I can if I mute my security software!. It is a noisy muddled babble, not a forum. Most certainly NOT a forum for all RN's assurances that they can ..E..V..E..N..T..U..A..L..L..Y ... turn it into a forum if we will only give them ..T..I..M..E..

How long is a piece of string?????

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Maselbart  Salix  Bruno_BF  DippyNikki

Please you, the company to ponder deeply therefore....

There's a good chance it's no coincidence that so many players feel similarly.

There is a high probability that you are making serious mistakes. I implore you to do an honest and thorough self-analysis.

I ask you for your own sake and for the wonderful game you have created <3

With love,

HMR

• On the news this evening in the UK it was announced that the government are to do a U-Turn and NOT decommission the UK military HQ in Wales.

If a National Government can U-Turn, it should not be too much to ask of a business to consider the strong feelings of a considerable number of its oldest and most loyal customers and U-Turn, or at the very least delay until they can offer a proven like for like service. - Should it?

(Lao-Tse)

• am i kicked out? why

Because, Greyjumper, this forum is to be closed by Rail Nation. (see the thread - Please DON'T do this).

We are being offered Discord as a replacement. Many will not use Discord and far more, having tried Discord, find the environment unacceptable and unsuitable.

(Frankly, I find Discord Discordant and shambolic.)

We are informed that it will (sometime in the undefined future) be adapted to become a usable replacement, take it or leave it and make do with Discord as it is until they do, if they ever do, make the changes and more to the point make them work.

Many of this forum community are very, very unhappy customers and some will undoubtedly become excustomers. Many of these customers, like myself, have been Rail Nation customers for seven + years.

Nobody can blame the fore mentioned customers for feeling that they are being kicked out of the community.

( I, personally, feel totally devalued as a customer.)

(Lao-Tse)

• I don't find the thread regarding the end of the forum.

Can you send me the link please?

Die Räder meines Zuges drehen sich langsam aber stetig.

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden, aktueller Kochbuchcounter: 15 Gerichte!

• okay.

That's right.

That's a shitty announcement. You cannot solve the problem like in a forum.

The writing on a discord server is just chatting nothing left after some days/hours.

All you write on a forum can be read even after years.

Those are 2 mediums completly differents. they are not complementary this is just different.

Anyway, like always, you understand your community perfectly.

Thank you Rail Nation/ Travian.

• So I took part in a survey regarding the art work/graphics of Rail Nation today. Never saw a survey about keeping/not keeping the forum, hmmmmmm.......

They dare not do a survey because they know the result, imo.

Graphics are frippery, the forum is a serious and important aspect of good customer care. We all like a bit of frippery, but, most of us would rather have genuine customer care services.

(Lao-Tse)