Answers page

• Hi Nenen
    If I am not wrong, any pax train can transport passengers in any era. The only difference between trains are quantity of pax transported and speed.
    "Smily Smith" indicates at 70%. But I think that there are tons of different opinions about the matter. :-)
    Hope this helps, best regards.

• Just to verify what juan1234 posted here, because Passengers are not an era-specific good, you can haul Passengers in any era with any Passenger train. As for when is best to repair, then there are indeed many opinions. At 70% you no longer have a "premium" added to the servicing fee, but because your engines lose speed relative to their condition, it is rarely beneficial to wait so long. Most players tend to repair around 80%-90% for most engine types.

• Hello , I have a simple question on the new personel careers badge everyone has now,, I realize now that the badge Color is set as the highest level up om the Major medels one recieves were Brown 1-4 blue 5-7 Gold 8 and up, or if there is going to be a silver I have not seen it yet. If I am off track here please educate me , also what are the stars for ? Thank you

• Hello , I have a simple question on the new personel careers badge everyone has now,, I realize now that the badge Color is set as the highest level up om the Major medels one recieves were Brown 1-4 blue 5-7 Gold 8 and up, or if there is going to be a silver I have not seen it yet. If I am off track here please educate me , also what are the stars for ? Thank you

Hello, I have posted an overview of the badges. Cleck it here.

Regards,
    Yaenara

Community Manager Rail Nation RO

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.

• HDrider, if you haven't tried from a different browser and can do so, please do and see if that gives you a different result. Also, it may be better to contact Support in game about issues like this, as the forum gets checked less often.

• No other browser. Have contacted support & same old info as a year ago. I already know to clear everything & have done so many times. You would think they could get it right

• With increasing regularity, it takes up to a half-hour to get into the game, flash crashes after about an hour on average, and now, instead of loading I get this message as the game tries to load: "

An error has occurred whilst loading "templates.js". Please reload the page.

"and reloadign the page never actually does any good. I just have to come back later and try again.

• theWoozle, have you tried clearing your browser's cache and RN cookies, as well as the flash memory? That will often help resolve loading issues (the flash memory is as important as the cache and cookies on this). You may want to make sure that you have the most updated version of your browser, also.

• Two answers for two questions --

1) You cannot transfer Gold after the round has finished. You can only transfer from an active round, because the process requires you to delete your avatar, which takes 72 hours. Likewise, you can only transfer it into an active round where you have an avatar already created, because you'll need to manually collect it.

2) Yes, your Gold and any remaining Plus Account time will automatically be carried over to the next game round on that server. Once the new one starts, if you want to play on a different server (or already are and want your Gold) then you'll need to create an avatar in the new round and start the transfer/deletion process. As noted above, this takes 72 hours, after which you will not have an avatar on the server where you deleted and any eligible (purchased) Gold plus accompanying Plus time will be waiting in the "Collect" tab of the transfer window.

Important Note: That this is only possible between servers on the same domain. The very easiest way to tell the domain of your server is to look at the name of it in your Career list. COM servers transfers can be collected only on other COM servers, just as US transfers can only be collected on US servers, or DE can only be collected on DE, etc. Gold can only be transferred within the domain where it was purchased, and Support cannot work around that for you, so make sure before you transfer.

• I have been trying to find some information about how the city consumption is calculated. I am not looking for the exact formula, just curious which factors affect consumption?
    A fellow player has told me that the number of players delivering a certain type of goods contribute to the consumption. Thus, a player who delivers thee types of goods will increase consumption of all three, while a player who delivers one type of good only will increase the consumption of that particular commodity. Can anyone verify this?

• I have been trying to find some information about how the city consumption is calculated. I am not looking for the exact formula, just curious which factors affect consumption?
    A fellow player has told me that the number of players delivering a certain type of goods contribute to the consumption. Thus, a player who delivers thee types of goods will increase consumption of all three, while a player who delivers one type of good only will increase the consumption of that particular commodity. Can anyone verify this?

Hello,

City consumption is based on a number of factors: type of good, game progress, number of active connected players, required vs other goods, maximum consumption, endgame. The formula is not made public by the game developers.

Number of players that are transporting that good has no influence on consumption.

Community Manager Rail Nation RO

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.