Feedback thread new PLUS Account

• Hi all,

as mentioned in the announcement your opinion is very important to us and with your help we will continue to improve Rail Nation. Therefore we invite you to share your feedback regarding the new PLUS Account with us underneath.

Your Rail Nation team

• Hello,

Changelogs have now been posted for the updates that will come.

Dates for this week's updates are announced in this topic: click here. :)

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.

• Thank you Yeanara;

Do I understand it correctly, that we'll be paying 50% more for the 'privilege' of watching more videos?

It was my understanding that people whose videos we watch pay you for each video viewed and when we watch those videos we're supporting the game financially.

Now, WE will be paying you so YOU can be paid more? I must be missing something...

• Hello,

The new Plus Account is based on the volume of player's requests, game balancing, player benefits and sustainable business opportunities.
    Players can choose not to watch the videos, if they don't want to. There are other interesting features added and all of them can be tested by players for the current price, for 2 months. Please let us know at a later time what you think of the new Plus Account. :)

Regards,

Yaenara

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaenara ().

• As this thread was transferred into the new forum, can we please get working links of those links in former posts that connect to the old forum?

Thanks

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• I don't have experience with the old PLUS system, only the new one, but I do have some feedback I'd like to share:

I'm currently paying cold hard cash for PLUS. Someone asked me to sit their account for a decent chunk of time and they are NOT a PLUS member. Since I'm paying you, how about you let me just set schedules for multiple engines and service multiple engines for accounts I'm sitting so I can get back to playing the game I want to play enough to give you my money for? That's all I'm asking is those two things, there is no need to apply any other benefits while sitting, but I'm doing some guy a favor which is only going to increase the odds that guy comes back and gives you some cash of his own. It can be chore enough to sit an account, there's no need to make it a burdensome and tedious one for your paying customers.

• The changes all seem fine, except the increased gold cost. Unless you are going to get rid of the video sponsors that help fun Rail Nation, you should not be increasing the price for pretty much the same services that has been provided all along. The changes are pretty minor and does not warrant a price increase. Every time I play, I always run a PLUS account for the entire time I am playing, as I'm sure a lot of people do. I even pay extra for some extra lotto chances. With the fact that you over priced the Era trains as it is, you REALLY shouldn't be increasing the price for PLUS Accounts.

Even though my comments are against the price change, do not think I am against Rail Nation all together. I will continue to play as long as the price is not increase. I'm already paying you $26.99 for each game I'm playing (1,200 Gold to cover 12 weeks of PLUS account time for 6 Eras) and usually an extra purchase for lotto chances. I will never pay over $50 for an Era train, that's just insanely over priced. And I usually play more than 1 game at a time. If you increase it, I'll have to say I'll stop playing and you'll lose a customer.

• I don't have experience with the old PLUS system, only the new one, but I do have some feedback I'd like to share:

I'm currently paying cold hard cash for PLUS. Someone asked me to sit their account for a decent chunk of time and they are NOT a PLUS member. Since I'm paying you, how about you let me just set schedules for multiple engines and service multiple engines for accounts I'm sitting so I can get back to playing the game I want to play enough to give you my money for? That's all I'm asking is those two things, there is no need to apply any other benefits while sitting, but I'm doing some guy a favor which is only going to increase the odds that guy comes back and gives you some cash of his own. It can be chore enough to sit an account, there's no need to make it a burdensome and tedious one for your paying customers.

It's a good idea, but it'd be abused. A person with multiple accounts would just sit his/her 2nd account that is not a PLUS account with PLUS account bonuses from the 1st one.

• It's a good idea, but it'd be abused. A person with multiple accounts would just sit his/her 2nd account that is not a PLUS account with PLUS account bonuses from the 1st one.

A person with multiple accounts is already an abuse offender as it breaks Rule 1.1. If rules are being enforced, then wouldn't that really make the point moot?

• I'm sorry but I do not like the new added features and don't even use them so I see no reason as to why I should be using up an extra 50 gold just to have the old features that I've used before.

IF it has to stay at 150 gold from now on then might I suggest that it becomes a 14-day plus account instead of a 7-day one? That is honestly the only way I see the 150 gold price worth it.

• A person with multiple accounts is already an abuse offender as it breaks Rule 1.1. If rules are being enforced, then wouldn't that really make the point moot?

Unfortunately, it still happens...A LOT. My guess is that Travian doesn't care because they are getting money. I can see 2 people who seem like the same person in the Association I'm in on 1 of my current games. Account 1: Inital + LastNameWithADifferentInital. Acount 2: InitialSameSecondInitial 1 and they always play 1 right after another with the online alerts.

• Unfortunately, it still happens...A LOT. My guess is that Travian doesn't care because they are getting money. I can see 2 people who seem like the same person in the Association I'm in on 1 of my current games. Account 1: Inital + LastNameWithADifferentInital. Acount 2: InitialSameSecondInitial 1 and they always play 1 right after another with the online alerts.

Please share your information with game support, would help a lot :)

• I'm sorry but I do not like the new added features and don't even use them so I see no reason as to why I should be using up an extra 50 gold just to have the old features that I've used before.

IF it has to stay at 150 gold from now on then might I suggest that it becomes a 14-day plus account instead of a 7-day one? That is honestly the only way I see the 150 gold price worth it.

Actually a 10 day plus account would fit and be okay I think for the price. This change came close to driving me away from RN. I'm staying this round to fill in for a friend, but am unsure about the gold changes.

• Thank you for all your ideas and comments on PLUS account so far! Do keep them coming.

While not exactly PLUS account development idea, has someone already found good strategies to use with the new PLUS features?

• Hiya!

Latest 4.3.1 changelogs might bring some comfort here :thumbsup:

New features:

• From 30th October 2017, players will receive two lottery tickets for free when purchasing a 7-day Plus Account.
  • Hiya!

Latest 4.3.1 changelogs might bring some comfort here :thumbsup:

New features:

• From 30th October 2017, players will receive two lottery tickets for free when purchasing a 7-day Plus Account.

So this means every day?

My thoughts on the new PLUS account, I use the schedule option a lot and makes playing a lot less tedious ;) however this one usefull feature doesnt make up for the 50 gold extra. The price was already high enough as it was. Aside from PLUS a lot of players will buy lottery tickets, bonus engines and different starterpackages also. There is enough money to be made for travian.

So instead of letting you win more lotteries, just considder lowering te price again or find a way to give us much more PLUS features.