Can you help William (Elijah) to solve this puzzle?
There are 5 trains standing on 5 tracks on a station concourse.
• The driver of the green train is Smith, it departs at 12:00.
• The train in the middle has 12 wagons.
• Train driver Johnson should depart with his train at 12:45.
• Williams operates a train with 15 wagons, and this train stands to the left of the green train.
• Just right of the blue train there is the train which departs to Cardiff.
• Harris is a driver of a train which goes to Southampton.
• Next to the black train there is a train with 14 wagons.
• Train to Edinburgh departs at 13:00.
• At 12:20 departs a train driven by Thompson and it is just on the right of the train which goes to Cardiff.
• Locomotive with 16 wagons heads to Plymouth.
• Next to the train which departs at 12:20 there is a train with 13 wagons.
• The train, standing on one of the edges is red.
• Locomotive with 12 wagons departs at 12:30.
• Red and black trains are next to each other.
• Train to Plymouth departs at 12:00.
Which train is yellow? Which of the trains goes to Liverpool?
Please post your answer in this thread, along with your nickname and the server you play on (in case you win, you will get your prize on the server you write).
First player that gives the correct answer will win 150 gold and 5 lottery tickets
Second player: 150 gold and 3 lottery tickets
Third player: 150 gold and 1 lottery ticket
The contest will end on Tuesday, 15.08.2017, at 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT).
Please note that your answers will be visible after the contest has finished.
The contest is available for players from COM and US domains only.
Your Rail Nation Team