This song (and artist) will stay in my heart forever, and I would never get bored listening to this masterpiece.
there was an issue with the game earlier today, but it was fixed in a short time. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused!
Wish you all a good evening!
Medal 102 unlocks in era 2. It cannot be completed in era 1.
However, if you own Primus engine, the medal cannot be fulfilled, as this engine is blocking it (it's a bug). If you own a Primus, Support team can help you in this situation.
the Rail Nation team is looking for new volunteer collaborators for the Supporter position, in the English speaking domains (COM/US).
What does a Supporter do?
A Supporter is an Agent that assist other players when they contact Support in game (answering to general game questions, bug reports, player reports etc.)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Very good level of English (written)
- Good knowledge of the game (>1 scenario is a plus)
- Good knowledge of working with computer applications (you will have to learn to use the game's applications)
- Be willing to help players and communicate with your colleagues from Support on a daily basis
- You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
What do we offer?
- The chance to contribute and learn more about the game you play
- An unique chance to look behind the scenes of one of Germany's biggest browser game company
- The chance to gain experience in Customer Service
Already part of another team?
- No problem! The only thing you have to take into consideration is that you need the approval of your current supervisor. Include into your application that you are part of another team and say which one.
- Full name, date of birth, location (country).
- For how long have you been playing Rail Nation? Please mention the account name and the servers (including the domain).
- What performance did you achieve in the servers you played? For example, position in the rankings, if you were the chair of your association, president in the region -- any detail you consider worth mentioning.
- What motivates you to become a member of the Rail Nation team?
- How much time can you spend on this activity per day?
- What are your expectations for this position?
- Mention anything else that may help you in becoming a member of the Rail Nation Team.
- Your E-mail address
- Your Skype ID
You can send your application to me via private message in forum, or you can send it to Support, in game. Make sure you have English language set in game, so that it arrives to the correct Support team.
There is no due date for applications, unless I will post again in this thread, saying that the applications have been closed.
If you have any questions, you can contact me as mentioned above (private message or at Support).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Customer Service Representative
Rail Nation COM & US
Hi, Lacidd. I couldn't reply yesterday, but I informed Game Center yesterday about it and they took care of it right away.
Have a great day!
US101 Golden Gate is down until 6:00 AM EST for installation of a game patch. Don't proceed until your appointed start time.
Today US101 Golden Gate was indeed in maintenance. An announcement has been posted by the Community Manager Samisu: Maintenance on 7th and 12th of June
Thank you for pointing this to us. I will notify the Game Center and I apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Could you please specify the domain and server, so I can look into the reported issue?
Thank you for the bug report. Error 106 is a known issue and it appears when the train doesn't have enough waggons for the schedule.
Regarding the other issue - I haven't heard of it, therefore I'm not sure if it's known or not. In case it happens again, please send us a message at Support in game, or via email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll forward it to tech department.
There is no pre-registration for Rail Nation Masters, as that is a single server, with a single round.
You will be able to join the server if you have at least 2 stars or if you own a wildcard (registration code), as soon as the server starts.
My new Mantra:
"An error has occurred whilst loading "all.min.js". Please reload the page. If the problem persists, please contact our game support."
Please contact us at Support (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, according to the server you play on) and tell us more details about the problem you hve posted. I haven't heard of this issue so far. Any details are appreciated (how you access the game -- browser/app, what version does it have; clearing cookies & cache / app's cache doesn't help? have you tried from other browsers / devices etc.) And where does this issue appear - when you try to connect to the server, or during a game action?
If this is about US102 Grand Central: the update was necessary in order to fix a very serious bug (if you know the case from previously ended server rounds - there was a bug that would've made all megacity transports reset at midnight, when the daily calculations are made and because of this all players that have transported goods have suffered major losses in prestige points; to prevent that from happening on US102 as well, we had to put the server in maintenance).
We're sorry for the inconveniences caused!
I would like to inform you that since September 1st 2017 I am no longer the Community Manager of Rail Nation COM and US domains.
I am thankful for the time spent with all of you on forum! My area of work will continue as Customer Service Representative for COM and CM/CSR for RO domain, while Samisu will take care of our lovely COM community (as core domain). Welcome!
Please offer him your support, the same as you did to me!
With all the new changes, the forum team needs to get bigger; If you want to join Rail Nation team, you can find more details in this post: Welcome to our new forum!
For any forum related question, please contact the new Community Manager - Samisu. And for any game related question or problem, you can contact me at Support (via Help Center).
Since Com-3 Smoke Chamber was offline in that period, the promo has started today. Don't miss the chance to get your bonus!
Update: Due to technical reasons the lobby name will be the standard name instead of the, earlier announced, first processed forum account.
Example: My lobby account is "RN William". The first migrated forum account is only "William". The linked account in the new forum will be "RN William".
Also the forum will stay offline until 4th October, instead of 30th September 2017.
A new round of COM-202 Loch Ness (Steam over Europe version) will start on Tuesday, September 12th, at 12 pm UTC.
Keep in mind that due to unexpected events the planning can change and a delay is possible.
Happy hauling everyone!
Your Rail Nation Team