Changelog SoE version 4.2.0
RN-15284 Career: Fixed an error that prevented the 'West vs East' achievement from being awarded
RN-15274 Tracks: Fixed an error that caused excessive costs to be displayed in the tooltip
RN-15253 Schedule: Fixed an error that caused increased loading times when setting up multiple schedules
RN-15081 Endgame: Fixed an error that caused the delivered goods not to be displayed in the megacities
RN-14858 Schedule: Fixed an error that caused not all trains to adopt schedules
RN-14853 Career engine: Fixed an error that caused the boost to be active longer than an hour
RN-14828 Career engine: Fixed an error that meant not all goods could be collected from warehouses and harbours
RN-14790 Welcome screen: Fixed an error that always showed that upgrades could still be installed
RN-14725 Career: Fixed an error that caused videos watched for association members not to be counted towards the achievement 'Movie buff'
RN-14552 Messages: Fixed an error that meant some links were not clickable
RN-14431 Chat: Fixed an error that meant chat messages were sometimes not loaded
RN-14418 City competition: Removed a redundant graphic
RN-14390 Train station: Fixed an error that caused the most recently visited train station to be displayed instead of a player's own
RN-14308 Sitters: Fixed an error that prevented the launch or end of the sitter mode
RN-14226 Train station: Fixed an error that meant the arrows to change train station were greyed out
RN-14151 Waggons: Fixed an error that allowed players to select more waggons for purchase than they had money for
RN-14124 Licences: Fixed an error with multiple licences that meant the word profit was replaced by the profit made
RN-14123 Engines: Fixed an error that caused goods of the wrong era to be shown as transportable goods
RN-14105 Train station: Fixed an error that caused the 'X' to leave to be displayed twice on other train stations
RN-14101 Medals: Fixed an error that caused the 'Only unlocked' filter to malfunction
RN-14068 Medals: Medal 76 was removed since it can no longer be achieved
RN-14062 Spectator mode: Fixed an error that caused the chat to obstruct the train list
RN-14044 Spectator mode: Fixed an error that sometimes resulted in a black screen
RN-13894 Harbours: Fixed an error that caused wrong stock levels to be shown in the bar
RN-13861 West vs East: Fixed an error that prevented the continuous status update
RN-13637 Ranking: Fixed an error that prevented a text from being displayed
RN-13562 System messages: Fixed an error that caused links in sitter messages not to work
RN-13560 Chat: Fixed an error that caused the chat arrows to be not clickable
RN-13531 Tool-tip: Fixed an error that displayed a wrong maximum city level
RN-13299 Engines: Fixed an error that showed costs instead of profits when parking in a city
RN-12687 Parking engines: Fixed an error where a random city was selected instead of the home city
RN-12266 Tool-tip: Fixed an error that caused wrong texts to be displayed in cities during the endgame
RN-11353 Messages: Fixed an error that displayed the number of transported passengers in tons
RN-10689 Museum: Fixed an error that made the order of the cities to appear at random
RN-9670 Cities: Fixed an error that showed the landmark has reached the maximum level
RN-8636 Landmark: Fixed an error that greyed out the level after the landmark was connected
RN-6383 Repairing engines: Fixed an error that caused the wrong repair costs to be displayed
RN-5951 Mayor: Fixed an error that prevented announcements from being displayed if the text exceeded a certain length
Fixed a range of task issues.
Fixed a range of text errors in career mode.
Fixed a range of pop-up errors.
Fixed a number of errors in the context menus.
Fixed a range of sound issues.
Numbering and sorting of the train lists has been adjusted and considerably improved.
Chat and messaging system:
- All messages can now be highlighted and copied freely
- The chat can now be fully collapsed
- The chat window is now freely movable and scalable
- Improved chat readability
- More stable chat server connection
- The following tabs are now hard-coded in the chat: world, association, city, countries, regions and private
Graphical user interface:
There will be a new GUI, allowing for a more convenient navigation and a better overview. It looks slightly like the old classic interface.
This update marks the first step towards the new GUI. Some windows still use the old SoE design, but we will adjust them gradually to the new GUI.
- Individually adjustable and freely movable windows, which allow for quick and easy access to information and the execution of game features.
- Initially four widgets are available (engine, association, city and competitions)
- Acceleration of the login procedure as well as the sitter login
- General performance improvements (e.g. actions concerning multiple engines such as setting schedules)
The Plus Account was extended by a range of features:
- Save and load schedules and schedule sets
- Filter to set the preferred servicing level for engines
- Detailed prestige overview (only on new worlds)
- Guaranteed bonus video
The price of the new Plus Account will be 150 Gold. During the transition period until 31st October 2017, the new Plus Account will be available at a discounted 100 Gold. For technical reasons, the duration is split into 2x six weeks.
- Replaces the ticket system used so far
- All tickets from all servers are collected together in the Help Center
- The ticket status can be viewed at any time
- The in-game 'Support' button opens a new browser tab for the Help Center
- Links to the game rules, the forum and the Rail Nation Answers can now also be found in the Help Center
Licences purchased using a coupon will now need a licence slot. The coupon was only ever meant to substitute the money and gold costs.