Once Upon A Train
The stars are earned based on your ranking at the end of the round.
The ranking needed and stars earned are as follows:
1 Star - Finish a game round in the top 1000.
2 Stars - Finish a game round in the top 100.
3 Stars - Finish a game round in the top 10.
4 Stars - Win a game round.
5 Stars - Win multiple game rounds.
Additionally, if you finish in the top 100 in multiple rounds for instance, you would still only have 2 stars, to earn the 3rd star, you would need to finish in the top 10.
Hope this helps.
Edit: Awesome, just seen your following post, glad you found the information you was after.
If you are currently unable to access the support feature in game, could you please try it from the direct link - News and Help Center - Contact Customer Support and see if this works and allows you to submit your support ticket.
You are unable to change the gender of your avatar once created for that round, unless the avatar is deleted and recreated. However, in cases of there being an error with the gender selection, you would need to contact support with a request and it can be looked into there.
Hope this helps.
Please remember to post your answer only once to avoid confusion ...and good luck everyone
The truth is, no one knows what really happen to Mrs. Wunderbaum. You see, after they arrived at the coroners, they discovered her body was missing from the van, ravens beak along with it and not a drop of blood to be seen. It was as if she had never been in the van transporting her body at all, the only give away was a deep etching on the inside of the door, made with something sharp, what looked like a beak maybe...
"The Ravens are coming ...as am I,
for come this All Hallow's Eve, look to the sky,
when darkness falls, and the sky turns red,
you will see me flying, and the sight will fill you with dread,
for I now, am one with the night,
ravens as my minions, we intend to give you a fright!"
Well, that cannot really be true now ...can it?
How long have you played Rail Nation?
- Around 3 years.
Favorite goods to transport?
- Coffee - Wait, what, there's no coffee? What kind of cruelty is this!
Favorite Rail Nation scenario?
- Express & SoE.
Strangest / Coolest place I’ve ever played Rail Nation?
- In my head, I can achieve anything if I use my imagination, it's just a shame the 5 stars don't carry over from there.
Favorite Rail Nation era?
- I do not really have a favorite but that would change if there were coffee beans involved.
Favorite endgame snack or treat?
- Iced Coffee & Dominos pizza - double decadence with bbq sauce base topped with extra cheese, tandoori chicken and cumberland sausage.
Any other railway themed hobbies?
Pick local goods from your home country, that you would like to see in Rail Nation?
- Coffee, I am sure it is grown in the UK too. Regardless, I'm all aboard for some coffee bean hauling, can't promise they'll reach their destination in pre-consumption condition though
Favorite railway-related movie?
- Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Favorite railway-related song?
- Homebound Train - Jon Bon Jovi
Bonus: Caption this image
Coffee beans are coming!