I've seen multi-accounts also, and they are rarely banned --> why ? because it is difficult to prove the multiple accounts are from one person only (usually, they are quite clever with their IPs, so that support cannot trace them back).
I've never seen fake accounts used to such an extent though, and I completely understand your frustration (I would be so pissed if I was in your place...). The only fake accounts I've seen being used are :
- farm accounts (used to get workers) --> this issue is the one I would like to get solved ASAP, but well...
- fake accounts for the mayor and president votes (those we managed to counter-act by asking for votes from any active player around, and after 30 people voting, the russian guy became bored and moved on to another city to finish his farming of career points).
But the situation you are exposing right now, fake accounts to disturb an entire city, is just crazy... And needs actions taken to prevent it from ever happening.
So, what would I like being done personally from RN ? >> we know it's difficult for you to prove anything, so maybe you should think of ways to make it harder to create accounts (such as what streitaxt proposed), instead of relying on the guys to make dumb mistakes and leave a trace.
Fake accounts to disrupt a city / association
- they are created ONLY to invest in the required products and supplies.
We are in era 5, day 10.
City level 31
- red shirt
- stainless steel
All more than 20 fake accounts ( all level 1, no stars, no trains, not even the career train)
invest ONLY in our city, in
- chemistry + oil ( required product and supply)
- hamburgers + sausages (required good and suppply)
- red shirt + red cloth and shoes (required good and supply)
- stainless steel + supplies
Each time we real players invest and gain majority again, new fake accounts are created. Most common amount invested is 7,000,000 for each fake account.
Each time one factory grows / levels up, new fake accounts appear ( about 3 or 4 per factory, some times more) and each one invests about 7,000,000.
If you were a player playing in our city, you would spot this immediately by just looking at the factories.
For us even easier because we get the notification we have lost the factories.
Actually it took me more time / longer to write this post than it took me to realize someone has A LOT of time and a lot of dirty playing and instead of winning the server in a clean / fair way, the only thing they thought they could attempt is disrupt our game.
We are top 1 association by the way, by a large difference to the top 2.
IF all of us could immediately see what is happening, so could a willing and competent staff member by just logging in and spending 5 minutes around Dory, if this staff member existed.