- No more majorities, in industries, which are decisive for waiting times. Majorities in the industries should get more prestige points to the players of the association that holds it but the waiting times should not depend on it or on any friendships or enmities between associations. Loading times should only depend on the amount of investments made individually by the player.
- Inhibit transfer of players between cities (and permit to choose every town at the game start, even if overcrowded). Each player must play to bring to the final the city he chooses at the beginning of the game, he can also transport to other cities but in his own he receives double prestige points for the same transport. The map should be divided into 5 regions and the best city of each region and 5 other cities best positioned in the general ranking of cities should go to the final. Alternatively divide the map into 10 regions and have the best city in each region go to the final. Possibility to move to the finalist city of your region at the start of the final and to accept or expel any player from the associations even during the final.
- Ability to create (by drawing them with the mouse / finger on the map) links between industries in addition to the predefined ones on the map (even tunnels or bridges), more direct but with double cost to connect two industries and quadruple to connect an industry to the city.
- Increase tenfold your earnings by watching sponsored videos.
- Possibility of having associations with any number of players, without limit.
- Possibility, for each train, to buy a higher number of wagons without limit (but growing price of research points).
I'm the chief of the "FCU FCentrUmbra" association in Rail Nation and I would like to drive in game the real FCU passenger trains "Aln 776" in all the existing livery versions ("FCU Tipo 1", "Alta visibilità", "Perugino", "Roma Express", "DPR Trenitalia" ).
Aln 776 at right in the image above.
It will be the Classic scenario or one other or a new one?
Q13 - Hikers
Four hikers want to cross a rope bridge whereonly two can cross each time. It is already night, so one person has to returnthe torch after each trip.
Each person takes different times to walkacross once: 5, 10, 20 & 25 minutes. What is the least amount of timenecessary for everyone to cross?
This is not right!
The right answer is a) 55!
First start 5+25. But 5 stops with the torch in the center of the bridge at 12 minutes and 30 seconds and he give light from there to 25 for the next 12 minutes and 30 seconds.
Then he gives light from the center of the bridge to 20 for 20 minutes (25+20 = 45)
Then he gives light from the center of the bridge to 10 for 5 minutes and then continues with him to the end of the bridge for more 5 minutes (45+5+5 = 55)
Hi. Do you mean you would like to see how everyone answered in the IQ test? I don't believe we will see a list like that, especially since the answers were not shared on a public forum.
There are listed the answers of the first players so why not all the answers so that we can see how many points we made?
We can know all the submissions?
Comments are NOT votes.
Fair play, respect and do not damage your teammates and opponents.
Vote for us:
Little but strong association, inspired by a real center Italy historic railway, but international in the Masters.
The correctness towards all the other players is the most important thing.
We aim to win by giving the best of ourselves, not trying to derail others.
Due to this our logo is a red shield with a white heart and the typical bell of historic trains.
These are some of the real FCU, Ferrovia Centrale Umbra, trains.
Server IT01 Caldaia.
"The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man."
Game world: IT01 Caldaia
City 1 - Austria - Level 7 - Milk
City 2 - Switzerland - Level 33 - Watches
City 3 - Germany - Level 41 - Mobile phones
Game world: COMM301 Black Forest